The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Collars R Us

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have one more pink jumper without legs at £8.50 including postage and will offer the one with legs for £10 including postage. Same size 21 inch.

I have two of these in 20" made from best quality fleece £10 + £2 p&p

Black waxed water repellent fleece lined Cozy wrap in black with royal blue trim and pawprint high neck (which can be rolled down to form a polo or worn high to keep the ears warm)

I have 2 of these made in a 21"

£20 each plus £2.50 p&p

Last edited by a moderator:
Black waxed water repellent fleece lined Cozy wrap in black with royal blue trim and pawprint high neck (which can be rolled down to form a polo or worn high to keep the ears warm)

I have 2 of these made in a 21"

£20 each plus £2.50 p&p
One left

Both Cozy Wraps now sold

21" cozy vest in paw print

£10 + £2 p&p

22" Cozy Vest, still from the clearance fleece so £8.50 to include postage. I have two of these. Same size.

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

Gunmetal grey water repellant fleece lined Cozy wrap with tartan high neck (which can be rolled down to form a polo or worn high to keep the ears warm)

21" £20 plus £2.50 p&p

IMG_0001-2.jpg

green water repellant fleece lined Cozy wrap with lime green high neck (which can be rolled down to form a polo or worn high to keep the ears warm)

21" £20 plus £2.50 p&p

Not a very good picture, too small for spider and isnt pulled down properly

Beautiful Cozy Vest made from top quality fleece. Just the thing for this horrid cold weather. £10 plus £2 P&P.

IMG_0005.jpg

Purple Quilted fleece wrap

This fabric is unique to Collars 'R' Us The outer is purple fleece and the inner is royal blue fleece with a soft wadding between for extra warmth.

This one is 21.5"

£25 plus £2.50 p&p

This wrap is made from the softest of fleece, almost like a chenille, lined in purple with a matching polo neck. Limited fabric and our usual wrap price of £25.00 plus P&P

Berry looking Dapper in a Leopard Wrapper. 21 inch, £25 plus P&P

I have two of these in a 21" £10 plus p&p

I have two of these 1 x 20" 1 X 22" £10 plus p&p

Size 21" ( a little small for Hari) £14.50 + p&p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back