The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Collars R Us

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Brown wax type fabric which is water repellent, quilted and fleece lined a snip at £14.50 + p&p

brownwax.jpg

1 X 23"

Last edited by a moderator:
two.jpg

New from Collars 'R' Us

Softie Collars. Lined for comfort with polar fleece. These have limited slip fittings so you need to measure the widest part of the head.

Can be used as a house collar or used for walking.

Special offer until end of September - £10 - they will be be £12.50

tiger.jpg

leopard.jpg

Hi Esty

you have a pm.

The above coat is now sold

For some time we have been looking for quality leather collars. I have found a Craftsman nearby who is going to make these items for us. I have just got the first samples and I am very impressed with the quality of both the leather and the workmanship. These will be available in brown and black leather.

Traditional leather buckle collar Cost £10 plus P&P.

BuckleBlackTop.jpg

BuckleBlack.jpg

Leather lead just under 4ft brass small trigger clip. £10 Plus P&P.

Lead.jpg

Slip collar with brass fittings. £15 Plus P&P

SlipBlackTop.jpg

SlipBlackSide.jpg

SlipBlackFront.jpg

I would welcome opinions on these before I place a n order for a quantity.

What are the size's of these collars Juley

Length from end to end is 16 inches, from buckle to first hole is 10 inches, and to last hole is 13.5 inches. Fits my girls. I can probably get different sizes to order.

They look very nice, Juley :thumbsup:

Would they make martingales and show leads too?

They look very nice, Juley :thumbsup: Would they make martingales and show leads too?

LOL, poor chap, I did warn him!!! Marts...Possibly, did you see the slip? I have tried martingales in leather before and the back bit is either very stiff or very thin. Its why I went for a slip. They are really nice, I am so pleased with them. Show leads, I don't know. The best ones are thin leather stitched over a centre core. He might be able to do the thin round leather ones. I want to see how these go first. I also need something to show him. Have you got pix of the type of show lead you want?

Juley how small is the brass clip on the leather leader please.? just I dont like them too small

otherwise could I please order one....and is the leather Black?

Juley how small is the brass clip on the leather leader please.? just I dont like them too small
otherwise could I please order one....and is the leather Black?

Its 2 1/4 inches long, I always use these, have you ever had a lead from me? Its just not the great hulking things that a lot of leads have. I only have the one at the moment, I am going to see him on saturday so hope to have them for sale in a week or so. Yes, the leather is black. I have worked the 6 inch tooled sample in my hands for about a minute and it has softened right up. I am impressed with the quality. I'll put one aside for you as soon as I get the stock.

Thanks Juley...

yes come to think of it the canvas lead I got from you has the brass clip on it...thanks thats ok x

They look very nice, Juley :thumbsup: Would they make martingales and show leads too?

LOL, poor chap, I did warn him!!! Marts...Possibly, did you see the slip? I have tried martingales in leather before and the back bit is either very stiff or very thin. Its why I went for a slip. They are really nice, I am so pleased with them. Show leads, I don't know. The best ones are thin leather stitched over a centre core. He might be able to do the thin round leather ones. I want to see how these go first. I also need something to show him. Have you got pix of the type of show lead you want?

I've sent you a picture via Facebook :D It takes less time than uploading it onto K9 :cheers:

For some time we have been looking for quality leather collars. I have found a Craftsman nearby who is going to make these items for us. I have just got the first samples and I am very impressed with the quality of both the leather and the workmanship. These will be available in brown and black leather.
Traditional leather buckle collar Cost £10 plus P&P.

View attachment 70543

View attachment 70542

Leather lead just under 4ft brass small trigger clip. £10 Plus P&P.

View attachment 70544
They look good quality. :thumbsup: Is there any chance of red traditional collars and matching leads? I need two sets for my girls. :)

I did mention colours to him. Its finding the same quality leather in the colours.

Here are some Christmas collars. The 1.5 inch tradtional can be made as a martingale.

1.5 inch traditional at the special Xmas price of £12 including postage.

1 inch in either overhead or clip £10 including postage.

1.5 inch,

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

1 inch design

IMG_0032.jpg

*New*

Kennel or House coats or could be used as an outdoor coat but they are NOT waterproof

These are made from lovely soft quilted cotton, ideal for those chilly nights

blue_pea1.jpg

blue_pea.jpg

I do have various patterns and colours in this fabric

They are priced at £15 plus p&p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back