The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Collars R Us

I usually embroider with "dog" colours, fawn, brown, cream or gold at a push. I wanted to trim this black waxed coat with turquoise so I embroidered the running dog to match. Do you like it or should I stick to safe colours for the embroidery and just make the trim a colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they look lovely. :thumbsup: I like the colour co-ordination. What would be really good would be to have matching/co-ordinating collars and leads as well. :wub: :wub:

Love the red and black one - that's going to be Billy's colours. Once he stops growing that is :sweating:

Black Camoflauge Double fleece polo in a 22"

This is a double polo fleece without the wrap.

£20 + p&p

23" Beige Camoflauge Double Polo fleece

£20 + p&p

I think the trim and matching embroidery are gorgeous, especially the turquoise for my girlies. Also love the pink polo with wrap around. Are you taking orders for any or all of them?

I think the trim and matching embroidery are gorgeous, especially the turquoise for my girlies. Also love the pink polo with wrap around. Are you taking orders for any or all of them?
Hi, Yes we are, if you PM me or go to our website, we can you. Thanks.

Monster double fleece polo size 21"

£20 + £2.50 p&p

Yes no problem

Monster fleece now sold

Navy double fleece with polo, can also be made with red polo. £20 plus £2.50 P&P. Size 21" or 23"

23" monster polo neck £20 + £2.50 p&p

I have this made in a 19" 20" 21" and a 22"

22" but have some more cut out ready to sew.

These are all £10 each plus £2 p&p

Classic check Navy double fleece with turned back collar

£16.50 + p&p

I have this made up in a 21" and a 23"

Classic check brown double fleece with turned back collar

£16.50 + p&p

I have this made up in a 21" and a 23"

20" turquoise jumper £10 + £2 p&p

Watch this space for our new long 4 legged pyjamas

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back