The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Collars R Us

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have been asked on several occasions for small martingales suitable for Iggies and other small breeds.

We are pleased to announce our new range with 1" adjustable fronts and 3/4" backs at the moment only available with nickel fittings priced at £12.50 + our usual postage.

We have been asked on several occasions for small martingales suitable for Iggies and other small breeds.

We are pleased to announce our new range with 1" adjustable fronts and 3/4" backs at the moment only available with nickel fittings priced at £12.50 + our usual postage.
Hi there,

Have you any of these in any RED designs please ? My 4 month old pup is capable of escaping her harness :eek: so

thought I would try one of these :)

Thanks Sonia xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi there,

Have you any of these in any RED designs please ? My 4 month old pup is capable of escaping her harness :eek: so

thought I would try one of these :)

Thanks Sonia xx
Hi Sonia

Yes we have a red design.

If you visit our website you can have any of the 1" trims on these small martingales.

Dawn

Hi Dawn, I love this collar :) as it doesn't look to heavy ;) and was wondering what size range it is please and also how much ?

redmartingale.jpg

Thanks, Sonia xx

Hi, That one is shown as a 1 1/2 inch martingale, it would be fine on a puppy and tbh its the size that I use on my pups for walking. I could put this trim on one of the smaller martingales like the ones shown in the earlier post as the trim is a 1 inch. They would have growing room as both are adjustable. Price is £15 for the wider and £12.50 for the narrower. £2 postage on either. Regards Juley.

Lovely soft single fleece polo neck coat, size 21". Lovely warm terracotta colour with beige polo and rabbit motif embroidery. Just the thing for the chilly days ahead.

Cost is held at last years price. £14.50 plus postage of £2.50.

Other colours and designs available.

*NEW*

Autumn Leaf Double Fleece

£16.50 + p&p

JUMPER SALE

I have several lots of slightly thinner fleece than I usually use. I thought I would make some jumpers from the fleece just to use it up as its not really thick enough for an outside coat. Its lovely for under another coat or for extra warmth in the house. I have 3 of these pink ones, 2 x 20inch and 1 x 19 inch. They fit Lily perfectly, she is quite a fine bitch, I don't think they would be any good for a more "chunky" girl!!

I also have one blue cow which is only 17 inches. They are £5 each to clear them plus £2 postage.

I will be using up the thinner fleece I have as and when I get time to make some. Not taking any orders at this price as we are busy with our usual items. Watch this space for more bargains.

2 more Jumpers, slightly bigger all over and about 21 inches long. They fit all of my girls. This is a slightly thicker fleece than the pink so will be £8.50 each which includes postage.

I have two more of these available. Same details as listed here and both £8.50 including postage.

2 more Jumpers, slightly bigger all over and about 21 inches long. They fit all of my girls. This is a slightly thicker fleece than the pink so will be £8.50 each which includes postage.

21 inch Jumper without legs. £8.50 including postage.

21 Inch Jumper with legs £11.50 including postage.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back