The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok I've got brave (w00t)

1st picture is me and hubby on our honeymoon last year & the second is of our Marble. :wub:

CNV00062.jpeg

IMG_Marbles_1st_Champ_show0005.JPG

Lovely pictures Boffy. :thumbsup: Nice to meet you.

Mum & Dad said Its ok so This Is Me & Stirling :)

Pinky-P-and-Stirling.jpg

Hi Pinky - thats a really nice picture. :thumbsup:

That's a lovely picture Paris :thumbsup: :wub:

HIYA PARIS! Wow you take after your lovely mum dont you! Nice pic, all the best Shaz (w00t)

well theres are the firts proper pics i have taken of me in years anyone like my new hair colour sorry if they break your comuter screan lol

Nice pic Paris...I'll have to get one of Aimee so you can see what she looks like :D

Ooooh like the new hair Wendy, can't believe how different it makes you look :)

Vicky said:
Ooooh like the new hair Wendy, can't believe how different it makes you look :)
I was quit shocked myself as it came out the wrong colour but it detracks from he wrinkls so not bad for a short fat 40 year old bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now don't be frightened and don't send the zombie killer in either its just me (w00t)

Nah it's a nice pik Hellybobs :thumbsup:

Wendy, your hair looks fab! It really really suits you :thumbsup:

Well i will just have to see if brunetts have more fun cos blonds and red heads dont unless its just me :lol: :lol: Allthough i did put a pic on my yahoo profile and iv had a fre offers and some pics of wilys sent me allready dont know if thats a good thing or not :lol: :lol:

look who else i got a pic of when he was setting the camra up hes lost a bit of weight and doesnt look like pavarittie any more dont think he will ever look like silvester stallone again though :lol:

Well here goes....this is us:

Chris

chris1.JPG

Sam

sam.bmp

One of us together

samnchris.jpg

And of course there's our gorgeous daughter Megan but I dont really like to put pictures of her on the net.

Attachments

• sam.bmp
    56 KB · Views: 96

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back