The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jok said:
Chloe is a BROWN dobermann!  No fancy chocolate or liver in Dobes im afraid.  You also can get Fawns and Blues but they are v rare.  Chloe is a really lovely girl.
I love dobermans as well I think they are such a sleek looking dog. I would love to see a picture of a blue or fawn one!

Nice family pics btw jok

Any available (Off googling Now lol)

:D

ok dobbie fans i found some blue n fawns lol

I do hate this wiring thing they do to their ears in USA anyway for those that are interested.

Blue_dobbie_low.JPG

Fawn_Dobbie_low.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those photos. :thumbsup: I have only seen a few blue Dobes in the flesh so to speak. They were much darker than than the one in the photo, almost black with a purply sheen! I have never seen a fawn one other than in a photo.

Loads of people don't know what breed Chloe is. The most ridiculous suggestion i had was an Irish Setter x !!! Several people have thought she was a choc lab and also a fair few have thought she's a Weimeraner! :lol:

Just in case anyone has changed so much :- " or any newbies would like to add their photo .... then please feel free - Ive just read all the thread again. :thumbsup:

Great to meet you all ... and see some new faces :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

here goes this is me and my family at Disney at Christmas 2005 with a very famous mouse (just in case you thought he was related to us) oops that didn't work have taken it off will resize and try again tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind :)) Ihave probs too posting pics :thumbsup: look forward to them tomorrow :))

Here we go again , after sitting on the computer going round in circles :rant: i decided to take a photo of the photo with my phone and bluetooth'd it to the computer .. :D

Here we all are in Disney Christmas 2005 with the very famous Mickey,

DSC00107.JPG

Great photos - nice to meet you - Aflie is lovely too :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back