The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lawd Blimey another nice looking person to follow up!!! Why didnt I get 2 mingers to follow up from lol

WTF ere goes then I'm off to run take the Bichon for his stroll

Had a LATE night, need a shave and my eye is suffering from puppy nose butt

But thats me and Stirling feelin all comfortable, Hopeing by using the Dog it will draw the attension away from my mug lol

:D

me_n_stirling.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
see- well that wasnt too bad was it?!!

this thread is about getting to more about who we chat to! its good idea!

you just need to get your OH on here now!

my OH was worried why i showed a pic of him in skiing goggles- well i just thought it was funny- look like 2 aliens! :blink:

(pup stirling is soooo sweet- tiny!)

midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:
Does anyone else out there Care to be Brave. :- " ...... midlanderkieth -I dont see your photo  :unsure:   :unsure:   :lol:
Oh boy now you touched on summat there my friend, and i dont want anyone think im after self pity here cos im most cerainly not, but in a space of a few years i lost all my family including my first dear wife, and as a consequence i suffered from what you call, BELLS PALSY, which collapsed the right side of my face, although its much better now im still concious of it, why do you think i never attend any walkabouts or ring crafts, or shows with my jill.

Dear Mr Midlander Keith, You are a whippet lover - that's good enough for all of us. We wouldn't be nasty because you've had Bells Palsy - if your Jill thinks you're wonderful (and we know she does) then we do too ! I'm sure there are people who'd love you to join in on their walkabouts! You could surprise yourself and find a whole new circle of friends.

aslan said:
midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:
Does anyone else out there Care to be Brave. :- " ...... midlanderkieth -I dont see your photo  :unsure:   :unsure:   :lol:
Oh boy now you touched on summat there my friend, and i dont want anyone think im after self pity here cos im most cerainly not, but in a space of a few years i lost all my family including my first dear wife, and as a consequence i suffered from what you call, BELLS PALSY, which collapsed the right side of my face, although its much better now im still concious of it, why do you think i never attend any walkabouts or ring crafts, or shows with my jill.

Dear Mr Midlander Keith, You are a whippet lover - that's good enough for all of us. We wouldn't be nasty because you've had Bells Palsy - if your Jill thinks you're wonderful (and we know she does) then we do too ! I'm sure there are people who'd love you to join in on their walkabouts! You could surprise yourself and find a whole new circle of friends.

Was thinking the same thing Lana. The nicest thing about doggie people Keith, is that they are usually happy to make new friends especially when you are attached to the end of a lead. The only thing I ever judge someone on is how good they are to their dog. Would be lovely to hear you and Jill are out and about enjoying yourself :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Great photos everyone :cheers: its great to put new faces to your names and 'dogs' too. :thumbsup: Its our big K9 family :huggles:

Right, im feeling brave, so here's one of me. Luckily it's a bit blurred!

me.JPG

Tesa said:
aslan said:
midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:

Was thinking the same thing Lana. The nicest thing about doggie people Keith, is that they are usually happy to make new friends especially when you are attached to the end of a lead. The only thing I ever judge someone on is how good they are to their dog. Would be lovely to hear you and Jill are out and about enjoying yourself :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Keith, you always sound like such a lovely man in your posts, and that's whats important! No one worth knowing would judge anyone on their appearance....if they do, you're a better person than they are and you don't wanna know em anyway! After all we're non of us perfect, and quite often what we consider to be our imperfections are far less noticable to others than we think they are. Go out and have fun with Jill and your lady, and bugger what anyone else might think :huggles:

ponygirl said:
Tesa said:
aslan said:
midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:

Keith, you always sound like such a lovely man in your posts, and that's whats important! No one worth knowing would judge anyone on their appearance....if they do, you're a better person than they are and you don't wanna know em anyway! After all we're non of us perfect, and quite often what we consider to be our imperfections are far less noticable to others than we think they are. Go out and have fun with Jill and your lady, and bugger what anyone else might think :huggles:

very well said ponygirl and Ill second that Keith. :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Alright - this is me and the girls on our first ever walk (yes it was summer but we're wearing raincoats :( )
L to R is 'Minnie', then my other daughter who sometimes lurks here as 'Bubbles' then Josie then me :))

and yet another stunning wench, looks like your pup doesnt wanna follow you, bang me on the end of your lead i will follow, lol

Think Kieths been on the bottle ..... :- " :- " :D

midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:

The photo does not have to be too recent :)

By the way I know couple of people who had Bells Palsy and are now back to normal, so hope you will be also soon. :luck:

jok said:
midlanderkeith said:
jok said:
Right, im feeling brave, so here's one of me.  Luckily it's a bit blurred!
piggin norah, all these pretty faces, whos the police officer in your house, EVENIN ALL

That's me, you can't tell that from the photo surely!

Now come on Jok how the devil can i tell your a policewoman, without you being kitted up, you posted it on k9, EVENIN ALL. lol

Seraphina said:
midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:

By the way I know couple of people who had Bells Palsy and are now back to normal, so hope you will be also soon. :luck:

I got my problem in 1964, it hasnt cleared up yet so im well buggered, lol, thing is my right eye is permanantely opened which streams tears all day long, ahhhh but the beauty of it all is, me being a nosey git, i can see whats goin on in my sleep, back to normal you say, ive never been normal, even my lady says im from another planet :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
Seraphina said:
midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:

I got my problem in 1964, it hasnt cleared up yet so im well buggered, lol, thing is my right eye is permanantely opened which streams tears all day long, ahhhh but the beauty of it all is, me being a nosey git, i can see whats goin on in my sleep, back to normal you say, ive never been normal, even my lady says im from another planet :thumbsup:

What are you like Keith :lol: I bet your lady's got her work cut out with you :lol:

*Lesley* said:
midlanderkeith said:
Seraphina said:
midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:

What are you like Keith :lol: I bet your lady's got her work cut out with you :lol:

Hi Lesley, i think mental is the word im looking for :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back