The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pamalkie said:
and this is Jilly with her biological mum, granny and great granny, me and Mrs Skelly her breeder :huggles:
DSCF0754.jpg

Pam, what had Jilly and her Mum been saying to each other? They're both glaring in opposite directions! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanna said:
pamalkie said:
and this is Jilly with her biological mum, granny and great granny, me and Mrs Skelly her breeder :huggles:
DSCF0754.jpg

Pam, what had Jilly and her Mum been saying to each other? They're both glaring in opposite directions! (w00t)

:lol: :lol: I know Vanna it was impossible trying to get them all to look at the camera at once :lol: :lol: or maybe Jilly got a telling of from mum :lol: :lol:

pamalkie said:
Aww those are all nice pics :huggles: cheered me up this morning heres a couple from me  :thumbsup: Jilly with her human mum and granny

DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

Lovely photo's Pam :thumbsup: I'm assuming they were taken at Whippet club of Scotland limit? I recognise the hall :D

This Is a Pic from 1982 with Arctic Scott after winning the Tamworth open, he was a fantastic little dog who could fly on the straights, he only entered one WCRA championships which he won beating the great Sams Mirage in the final at Abbotts Ann his time was 9.63 at 19 lb, he went on to win the newmarket Derby over 175 beating Binfield Rocket on his 4rt run when Arctic Scott was on his 6th as he had 2 reruns, he also won a fed championship on the bends over 400 yds and finished

2nd in the supreeme, at 18 months old he was severly injured after being hit at the end of a race by a larger dog, after 6 months he had to be put to sleep as his shoulder would not stay in place and amputation was the only thing left. But what a 6 months I had with this little dog, if only I could bring him back, its good to dream, dont you think. He was bred from my own Flying Scott X Apris Ski.

jed.JPG

Aww what a sad little story jade scott :( ... your little dog reminds me of my first little whippet also a racing one. She was called lady Jane.

heres a picture of her with my dad taken in 1970's after winning her trophy.

(sorry about the qaulity as I scanned it in :oops: )

Lady_and_Cup_1973_resize.jpg

Does anyone else out there Care to be Brave. :- " ...... midlanderkieth -I dont see your photo :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

I was also wondering were Pam's got to so I've pm'd her to make sure she's ok, she's missed :huggles:

Janimal said:
Does anyone else out there Care to be Brave. :- " ...... midlanderkieth -I dont see your photo  :unsure:   :unsure:   :lol:
Oh boy now you touched on summat there my friend, and i dont want anyone think im after self pity here cos im most cerainly not, but in a space of a few years i lost all my family including my first dear wife, and as a consequence i suffered from what you call, BELLS PALSY, which collapsed the right side of my face, although its much better now im still concious of it, why do you think i never attend any walkabouts or ring crafts, or shows with my jill.

okay-this is me! cant believe im putting this on!!! only fair as others had done..

Picture_108_.jpg

midlanderkeith said:
Janimal said:
Does anyone else out there Care to be Brave. :- " ...... midlanderkieth -I dont see your photo  :unsure:   :unsure:   :lol:
Oh boy now you touched on summat there my friend, and i dont want anyone think im after self pity here cos im most cerainly not, but in a space of a few years i lost all my family including my first dear wife, and as a consequence i suffered from what you call, BELLS PALSY, which collapsed the right side of my face, although its much better now im still concious of it, why do you think i never attend any walkabouts or ring crafts, or shows with my jill.

sorry Kieth if I offended you - it wasnt intended. :huggles: Im sure Ive seen worse you know ;)

and Maggymills - great pictures :thumbsup:

save_your_kisses_for_me_.jpg

PUZZY AND I....

I WAS GOING TO PUT ONE ON I PLAYED WITH IN PHOTO SHOP, BUT THEN THOUGHT BETTER OF IT!

ah- the trick was that i just had me hair cut! and i think the light was so harsh that it covered all my blemishes and made my eyes look bright, tell ya its all in the lighting!

just glad the pic isnt of me tonight- now that would be well rough after a day of cat speys and a dog castrate- all of which decided to poo in all their kennels and tread in it- then proceed to cling to to me as i cleaned em out!!!! (have had a wash mind...) :x :x

Maggymills you look gorgeous in your pics :huggles: nothing to do with the lighting :thumbsup:

maggymills said:
ah- the trick was that i just had me hair cut! and i think the light was so harsh that it covered all my blemishes and made my eyes look bright, tell ya its all in the lighting!
just glad the pic isnt of me tonight- now that would be well rough after a day of cat speys and a dog castrate- all of which decided to poo in all their kennels and tread in it- then proceed to cling to to me as i cleaned em out!!!! (have had a wash mind...)  :x   :x

ok give me 5 and ill put it on have to resize it first though, but wont put O/H's on without her permission lol but bewarned and have sick bags on the ready

:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back