The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is a more recent of jay and myself

Tina_and_Jay_50_.JPG

I have met Gavin and family :p ,,Gavin was not in his fireman suit though :- "

Yes he has a wee whippet :thumbsup: and a wee darling he is :wub:

Love the kilts and might post one of John in his :oops: ,,Hogmany is the Scottish new year and my wee Robbie's birthday :thumbsup: :cheers:

I think this is a great way of getting to know the folk on K9 :thumbsup:

glad this has been bumped up again :thumbsup:

funny to read the comments people made about me, I missed them

from a very young Alison (Doris!) :- "

gavo said:
[SIZE=14pt]Here is another, It was a couple of weeks ago , my Mums 60th Birthday, we are leaving to go and surprise her...[/SIZE]View attachment 20252

[SIZE=14pt]NICE CAR BOB[/SIZE].............. :lol: :lol: :lol: (or is it Fireman Sam)

Last edited by a moderator:
and to brighten up our days ............. would anyone else like to add their photo - come on now :thumbsup: :cheers:

Well done Janis lets have some nice things for the day, I don't know if I've put this son anywhere before but this is one I like of me and my son Jordan and of course callie :huggles: :huggles:

IMG_1435.jpg

Mark Roberts said:
were you happy that day Lesley  :thumbsup:   Jordan looks made up.

Does it show mark :- " we were all made up that day :D

Aww - you do look made up Lesley and Jordon :cheers: lovely - Paul and Mark should have been in a heart shape Lesley - could you not oblige. ;)

What about this :wub:

Edited to say AWWWWWW BLESS :- "

post_3354_1132843493.jpg

save_your.jpgNot been a member here for long but here goes...... golly must turn the fire down.. I look too red!

Awww that lovely thanks the only other pic i have of us together is on the living room wall it was the day we got married. (w00t)

Aww those are all nice pics :huggles: cheered me up this morning heres a couple from me :thumbsup:

Jilly with her human mum and granny

DSCF0765.jpg

and this is Jilly with her biological mum, granny and great granny, me and Mrs Skelly her breeder :huggles:

DSCF0754.jpg

Lovely photos of your human and doggy families Pam. :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

ooo, I feel really cruel now - here is the picture we put in the paper for no.1 son's 16th birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unfortunately he started an evening job the same week in Tesco, half the customers recognised him from the paper, he really hasn't changed that much :p

scan.jpg

this is him in a more recent pic - see, exactly the same!

added no.2 as well, so no one gets jealous :lol:

View attachment 23607

aug05_090.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back