The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here I am, embarking on a lifetime of excavation and soil improvement in my Uncle Tudor's back garden (the front had the monster veg in (w00t) ). My cousin David had all the best toys :angry:

I won't mention the date :- " :b

littlefarmer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
anslinmcg said:
Ok thought I had better put the mug shot up!!!
Here is me and Jenna at her first birthday party!! Sorry if I look a state I was full of the cold and had a chest infection!!

Thats a great photo :thumbsup: Hooray we can see you now :thumbsup:

and Elizabeth - Ive got loads like that too :thumbsup:

I hate having my photo taken as well, so here I'm hiding behind Shadow, who's been told "CATS!"

S_and_S.jpg

anslinmcg said:
Here is me and Jenna at her first birthday party!! Sorry if I look a state I was full of the cold and had a chest infection!!

How did you get Jenna so cute so quick? As a non-baby-person these things amaze me ... she's really a bit adorable! :b

Oh gad, thought I'd better edit it to say you look lovely too! :lol:

Ellie and me!

This is for Caroline :))

(nope.. can't get the picture in the message.. don't know how.. :- ( )

Aw. lovely new pics of everyone :thumbsup:

Cleopatra - that smile on your face says it all :huggles:

Cleopatra your picture is lovely and Ellie is just :wub: :wub: :wub:

Millie said:
:wub: Ellie  :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Ellie, Ellie, Ellie :wub: :wub: :wub:

The number of times I have regretted letting her go ..................albeit to a wonderful home and I know she has done Billy a power of good but :(

Brilliant to see faces to names, especially when people have the dogs in the piccys too!

Caroline this picture was taken by my friend last week, maybe i could come and see you sometime with Ellie if you want, im so grateful for the privelige to own Ellie, i cant thank you enough. :huggles:

She is so special to the family and has made Billy come right out of his shell :lol:

ILoveKettleChips said:
anslinmcg said:

How did you get Jenna so cute so quick? As a non-baby-person these things amaze me ... she's really a bit adorable! :b

Oh gad, thought I'd better edit it to say you look lovely too! :lol:

Thank you ILKC.

I do not know why Jenna is so cute, looking at her gene pool!! :- "

In fact, without anyone offering to draw any diagrams, I do not know how I fell pregnant with her!!! :oops:

Your edit is graciously accepted!!! :b

this is the only one I could find that was small enough, cos my photo editing isn't working and when I looked at photobucket (or whatever it is you all use?) I couldn't understand it (I am thick!!) :wacko:

anyway, I was setting up a webpage for Race For Life that I did earlier this year, and I am wearing the lovely pink t-shirt cos I was part of the Tesco Team so I took this on my webcam - I won't try it today cos I got a chest and throat infection, I am in my jarmas and I look wwell rough :(

I did have one on the IG thread when I first joined but can't find it now :- "

I think they are the only adult photos of me in existance - I'm usually the taker (or is that something else? :oops: )

I've got some space left so have added my old man arguing with Zoe over who holds the winning lottery ticket, and the whole gang in bed together

View attachment 18333

scan0006.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Hiyer Doris - nice to see you. :thumbsup: I must say you are so much younger - no offence to what I expected - dont know why. :unsure:

Janimal said:
Hiyer Doris - nice to see you.  :thumbsup: I must say you are so much younger - no offence to what I expected - dont know why. :unsure:
yes I have to admit I thought the same :oops:

Loads of people still not put their pics up!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back