The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Foxglove said:
Janimal said:
Foxglove - did you resize your photo first??  
No...perhaps THAT is where I went wrong? :b I used to be able to do photos no problem on my old horsey site yet haven't sussed it out YET on here LOL

USED to get any pic on by using [ img ] and [ /img ] (but without the gaps between brackets and letters!) yet when I do it on here I'm told that it dosn't le me use IMG code :wacko: Am I doing someting obvious wrong?

I'll go look in the Help Forum tomorrow when I'm not so tired LOL

Gill

You can use photo resizer which is free - need to be 75mb or lower I think - look forward to your pictures.

Just bumping this up for any newbies that want to add their photos here. :thumbsup: Come on be Brave. .... and I just love looking at this thread anyway. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Just bumping this up for any newbies that want to add their photos here. :thumbsup:   Come on be Brave.  .... and I just love looking at this thread anyway. :cheers:

Shall I put a link in FAQ? What do you think??

"Introduce yourself" seems to be a frequently asked question, doesn't it? :p

Good idea Helen I just love this thread. :thumbsup: Love to put faces to names :thumbsup:

Thanks Helen - what a great idea. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Okay...let's see if I can manage it THIS time :b Got a 'vague' idea of what I should be doing so here goes........

They are both of Neil and I when we got married at Newcastle Registry Office in August 2001.

Gill

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) OMG!!!!!!!!! It worked!!!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Think I need to lie down for a while...smelling salts anybody?

LOL There's no stopping me now!!!!! *except for the fact that I don't have a dog of my own yet!* :(

Gill

Lovely photos Gill its nice to see you. :thumbsup: Hope it won't be too long till you have another dog. Until then you can enjoy looking at all ours. :huggles: Not the same though is it :(

What a great idea, here I am with Buffy and Toby, having a bad hair day !!!

Resized_April_05_085.jpg

pamalkie said:
Hope it won't be too long till you have another dog. Until then you can enjoy looking at all ours.  :huggles:   Not the same though is it :(
Hopefully it won't be too long....Buster my Jack Russell went to Rainbow Bridge in September 1997 and I've never been in the situation where it's been possible to have a dog since - always working full-time or silly landlords rulings etc - but I'm patient! When we DO get a dog I'm sure he/she will be worth the wait!

Only have ONE teensy problem...what breed!!!! :(

Neil was actually just chatting about this a couple of nights ago...just completely out of the blue...he reckons we should get a Whippet as he thinks they are a lovely breed. I've had a whippet before, back in the mid-80's,and so absolutely adore the breed but it was great to hear Neil come to the same conclusion about which breed - perhaps it was my telepathic thought rays LOL *you WILL choose a whippet* :- "

I also have a huge soft spot for Jack Russells as Buster was SUCH a character - perhaps we should get the whippet first and then, a few months down the line, get the JR....two dogs are always happier than one LOL :huggles: Plus, it's more enjoyable seeing two dogs exploring and interacting together on a walk......I REALLY miss having a dog with me on walks. :( So much beautiful countryside around here with the Cheviot Hills and Ingram Valley and all the golden Northumberland beaches.....can't wait for the day that I can open the car doors, bundle the dogs in and take them off for a gallop on the beach at Druridge Bay ( seven miles long!!!)

Gill

Couldn't agree with you more Gill. :thumbsup: Whippets and JRT my two favourite breeds cause thats what I've got. :huggles: There is only three weeks between my pups Jakey JRT is oldest (age 9 1/2 months) and we had him for 5 weeks before we got Jilly whippet (now age nearly 9 months)

We have had so much fun together and they get on brilliant with each other :huggles:

:sweating: Well, helloooooo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very good. God, if that was you, Levs, I'd be down to Somerset hot-foot :b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel myself drawn to return to this thread again and again... :- "

Wow - who was that gorgeous man - or was I seeing things :sweating: :wacko: ;)

Glad to see you all - Yes I love this thread too. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back