The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Oh yes - the running pictures - of course. Wish I was fit. :sweating: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone dosnt mind - Ive bumped this up for the newbies on K9. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Heres me and Woody,

Me___woody.gif

:cheers: hello everyone here is a pic of me and kids on hoilday

megan 7 and matthew 5 its the only one i could find hate haveing pin taken

Picture_200.jpg

Me and two of my girls , Jazz and Vienna

JAZZ_VIENNA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing pictures :thumbsup: youve joined our club now :lol:

A photo of me and John (k9 name John ) :)

Oh and Rachel, Gary and Robbie :huggles:

Ooohh...more photos of members....fab.

I love the ones with the racing whippets in. I've taken a real shine to the racing whippets as I love the size of them and they look so fit. When I start to look for another whippet (won't be for a good few years yet...touch wood) it will definitely be a racing one. They are beautiful. :wub:

Okay....let's see if THIS works! Bit of a technophobe myself...as well as MEGA camera-shy LOL

This pic is the only one I have of myself (with better-half Neil) and was taken after our wedding in August 2001.

I haven't changed that much since...apart from putting ON a stone in weight :( and my hair is NEVER that tidy LOL

http://groups.msn.com/0RwAAALgUJNFGqUVltBL...512053339606871

Gill

(w00t) ARGHHHHH!!!!!! (w00t)

Not sure exactly WHAT I have done wrong there but can't get back in to edit it.....HELP!!! :oops:

Gill

Foxglove - did you resize your photo first?? Its great seeing some new additions on here too. :thumbsup:

and Hi Susan and family - nice to see you. :thumbsup:

Hi Helen

I have started calling my Whipps after my favourite songs , Vienna ( Ultravox ) and my most recent addition is called Roxanne ( The Police ) .

Don't you just love 80's music (w00t)

LOL! I did wonder whether it was Ultravox but didn't like to ask in case you thought it was a weird connection I was making :lol: Fantastic track.

Me and Alfie.

Hate my photo taken .The only photo I could find of me ;)

me_and_alf.jpg

What a GORGEOUS Jack Russell......one of my fave breeds :wub:

Gill

Janimal said:
Foxglove - did you resize your photo first?? 
No...perhaps THAT is where I went wrong? :b I used to be able to do photos no problem on my old horsey site yet haven't sussed it out YET on here LOL

USED to get any pic on by using [ img ] and [ /img ] (but without the gaps between brackets and letters!) yet when I do it on here I'm told that it dosn't le me use IMG code :wacko: Am I doing someting obvious wrong?

I'll go look in the Help Forum tomorrow when I'm not so tired LOL

Gill

OK i finally decided to be brave!!! This is the only digital piccy i have, none with the dogs as i am the one normally taking them :D

Vicki

Vicand_1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back