The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yes - Glad you got over the flu - Great to see you at last. :cheers: Nice dogs too :thumbsup:

Thought I should add a pic of me. As I am a fan of wildlife pictured in their natural environment (w00t) , I thought this was a good choice:

Beddogs.jpg

That's a natural habitat if ever I saw one :lol:

Ok. I'll post this quick before I chicken out. This is me with Chelsea just before we moved. :b

Hi Juley - Chelsea is lovely :wub:

and ILKC - are you really in there somewhere ?? :- "

Janimal said:
Hi Juley - Chelsea is lovely :wub:

Thanks, she was my 1st ( and supposed to be only) Whippet. I now have 3 LOL. She will be 7 this summer and can't wait to go into Veteran and eat all those sausages! :lol:

Isn't the dog supposed to stand on the mat Juley???? :D :- "

Well done for being so brave, Juley - lovely picture of you both! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
Well done for being so brave, Juley - lovely picture of you both! :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
I hadn't realised it would come out quite so big LOL. :b Where is yours then?????

moriarte said:
This is the only photo of me ever taken that I like - I'm not posing, I really used to collapse with into unconsciousness after work!!
Elizabeth

WOW 8) Moriarte has a nice pussy. :b

Heres my sleeping piccie guaranteed to spook you!! ^_^

sleeping.jpg

Hello Lolcoe - nice to see you at last. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: is that Rebel?

I also am usually behind the camera, but this one was taken recently when my daughter realised there has not been pic taken of me in the past 6 or 7 years.

Lida

Great to see You finally folks. :thumbsup: Great photos, Keep them coming those of you still being SHY :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back