The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Debra said:
Hi Guys,Just read this post and i think i can help out with a picture of Mark but only from behind.

Ooooooh you have been VERY much mislead!! God don't you just wanna squeeze that bum :b

I'm sure that picture can't be the REAL nigel. To my mind he's always had a long long white beard, a pointy white hat, long flowing white gown, gallops around on white stallion..... :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

tired said:
I'm sure that picture can't be the REAL nigel. To my mind he's always had a long long white beard, a pointy white hat, long flowing white gown, gallops around on white stallion..... :sorcerer:   :sorcerer:

Tired dear! Have we seen you and EMW yet?????? :teehee: :huggles: :- "

pollyanna said:
tired said:
I'm sure that picture can't be the REAL nigel. To my mind he's always had a long long white beard, a pointy white hat, long flowing white gown, gallops around on white stallion..... :sorcerer:   :sorcerer:

Tired dear! Have we seen you and EMW yet?????? :teehee: :huggles: :- "

EMW has been seen on these boards...........I'm not sure about Tired though. Of course I have seen the real life Tired............She was not in the least bit tired when I met her :lol:

I don't show up on film. And I don't have any whippets to hide behind (although to be fair you'd need ALOT of whippets VERY close to the camera!)

Jo I LOVE that picture of you - you look glam!

[Jo I LOVE that picture of you - you look glam]

Yes lovely picture that Jo with your goregous dogs. :thumbsup:

Hope this works. Me & my whippets.........

Whippet__Baby.jpg

Nice picture Cartman :wub: but Im sure you look too young - please send an updated one soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

]

and Tired .... is that really you. :unsure: :- "

The real Cartman can be seen in one of the Congress threads in Whippet Showing. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that really Cartman in the bright Whippet TIE :thumbsup: :- "

:cheers: Lana

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal...................bright tie???? :eek: Well just say of the 3 there I think I am the brightest. o:) Vanna 2nd. :huggles:

post_4_1097748548_1_.jpg

This is the only photo of me ever taken that I like - I'm not posing, I really used to collapse with into unconsciousness after work!!

Elizabeth

sleepycat.jpg

Lovely picture - with that grogeous CAT again. :wub:

Cats and whippets are very alike really - they can both sleep 25 hours a day, preferably on a duvet near a radiator, and spend the rest of the time pursuing little furry animals with impunity (well mine do anyway). Mine are both beige and stripey too! Cats are better bedfellows, they don't leave yellow patches on the duvet :- "

That's a nice picture, glad you're feeling better :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back