The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nigel where did you race and when? Only me Dad used to race too. I'm sure me

Mum will get the lowdown!

ive just been reading this and saw nigels pics.hubs were all in black an white,i dont think they had colour in them days! o:) hubs raced in manx grand prix,southern hundred,ireland, cadwell park etc etc.he also had a motorcycle business before he became a boss for pilkington brothers glass.barry sheene and agostini and co used to come down to the shop :thumbsup:

aslan said:
[SIZE=14pt]WOW ![/SIZE]  Did you get to see ..... HIM ???
Yes, I think he was there :unsure:

pamalkie said:
Oh Nigel thats [SIZE=14pt]cheating[/SIZE]is that really you though? If it is we're really impressed ;)
Yes, really me

wild whippies said:
Nigel where did you race and when? Only me Dad used to race too. I'm sure me Mum will get the lowdown!

Mostly at Brands Hatch. A few years ago... Oh, ok early/mid 1980's :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool pictures Nigel - at least the OH will look at those on K9 - hes mad on cars mainly but likes bikes too.

Mean racing machines. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]and Pam we really are still waiting ...... dont be shy now[/SIZE]. :oops:

Nigel said:
aslan said:

pamalkie said:
Oh Nigel thats [SIZE=14pt]cheating[/SIZE]is that really you though? If it is we're really impressed ;)
Yes, really me

wild whippies said:
Nigel where did you race and when? Only me Dad used to race too. I'm sure me Mum will get the lowdown!

How do you do that???? Get all those different little quotes AND in boxes??? I still can't master this

right ok [SIZE=14pt]okok Janis here's a pic that Malc just took [/SIZE] :sweating: at last :teehee: :unsure:

Resized_DSCF0202.jpg

Now what on earth is wrong with that ... you look ok to me especially with those gorgeous dogs by your side. Now that was painfree ..... :cheers: :cheers:

Well done its nice to see you at last. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Hope you didnt take offence at the hassle I was giving you. :thumbsup:

Nice pic Pam :thumbsup:

wow how those two have grown awww.

Julie

Jue - I like that pic of you with Tash in front of the gate - very nice picture. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Jue - I like that pic of you with Tash in front of the gate - very nice picture. :thumbsup:
Thanks :thumbsup: it's one of the last ones we took of her so it's quite special, to me anyway :)

Julie

Thanks Janis I suppose it wasn't painful :lol: This really was a great idea for a topic everybody looks very nice. :cheers: Would still like to see a pic of Nigel without his helmet :thumbsup:

We could have a competition to try and describe him see who gets closest :teehee: :lol:

:teehee: :teehee: Janis of course I didn't take offence just wanted coaxed :lol: :lol:

And Pam ... your Blonde - you know what the other sex will say now on here dont you....???? Ask Vicky :- " :- "

[SIZE=8pt]And Mr Mark Roberts - where are you ??[/SIZE] :oops:

Janimal said:
And Pam ... your Blonde - you know what the other sex will say now on here dont you....????  Ask Vicky :- "  :- "

[SIZE=8pt]And Mr Mark Roberts - where are you ??[/SIZE] :oops:

I can take it :lol: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :lol:

You lot don't visit the rest of the board......Nigel and Judy have been sat on here since Boxing Day at least!

bd1.jpg

Nigel said:
aslan said:

pamalkie said:
Yes, really me

wild whippies said:

Would that have been in Barry Sheens heyday - now that's cool 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back