The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and yes right its your turn now Pamalkie :thumbsup: :- "

This is a great topic Janis :thumbsup: Its good to put faces to the people especially for those of us who don't get out and about much in doggy circles. :(

Can't put a photo of me on right now cause I am at work :- " but will try to get one later. :sweating: Maybe mine will be on Lanas ugly photo topic :lol: Thats a great photo of you and Oscar. :wub: But think I prefer new year one :lol: :teehee:

Don't you think that the dogs all look smaller when you see them next to people :wub:

Me with Leo, Gabbi & Ella (none of which looks right impressed!) didn't put Kit through the trauma of having her picture taken as anything more than lying on the settee all day is a struggle

Don't you think it's wierd how people never look like you expect them to.

I think Nigel should put his up coz he really is nothing like how i imagined him!

(w00t) Here's one of Dessie and I taken sneekly by Jasbri at the whippet show............ The whippet is Dessie's Betha............ Dessie hasn't seen this photo :p :lol:

Yep! that about sums up how I feel at present! LOL! Not one of my happier moments and what IS Bertha doing????

I think most of you have seen this one before - the most recent acceptable pic of me (with Dino)

Oh well...here goes...me with my two bookends. First time I've used my remote on my camera and it worked. :teehee:

P7230176.JPG

there are 3 phottos that exsits of me and there not that resant and yes jacs it is me.

No way! You look exactly like a girl i used to go to school with on there Wendy, the 1st one looks nothing like you, the 2nd one does though.

there both me this is the last one its a bit crap quality and i am pissed as a newt but it me honist

This is me and OH at another K9er's (alfie!) recent excellent 70's birthday party (w00t) - a good night had by all - superb vodka punch and no hangover!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zephyr is reading 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' before bed - he is a most intellectual dog. ;)

Liz__s_Party___A_B_Jan05.jpg

Bloomin'eck Wendy!! Your blonde! (w00t) Pretty piks mate but I prefer the red as it suits your personality. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back