The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wild whippies said:
Bloomin'eck Wendy!! Your blonde! (w00t) Pretty piks mate but I prefer the red as it suits your personality. :D
Not so quick at posting piks of you are you? :- "

I've only got one pik of me! I'm one of these that takes all the piks! Anyhow here I am with bad hair on me jollys in Wales.

wyejac.jpg

:blink: Debs (Alfyn) was threatening to post this FOR ME so I really have been 'brave' and done it myself :))

Me an Zoomie just before Christmas - and no I'm not drunk, I just always look spaced and confused (w00t) :teehee: :p

me_an_him3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should have a new puppy thread, I think I might like this one best :b o:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now Mark I was really enjoying this - dont lower the tone now ;)

when I saw you had posted I was expecting your picture at least. :- " :- "

Its so nice seeing you all in the photos - everyone looks great I think. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and Pamalkie .......... IM WAITING -- My patience is starting to run out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taken just now.........Why do I always look vile in photos??

100_0011.jpg

See, now that's the thing, it's all a matter of perception. I think you look lovely there Joanna.

aslan said:
See, now that's the thing, it's all a matter of perception.  I think you look lovely there Joanna.
I would be lovlier if I lost 3 stone Lana!!!!!!!!!!! I do think some people always look nice in photos, and others don't! (Me) I also think I should have brushed my hair as that is exactly the state it was in when I got out of bed this morning and it has not said Good-morning to the comb (w00t)

zilloot said:
:blink: Debs (Alfyn) was threatening to post this FOR ME so I really have been 'brave' and done it myself :))
Me an Zoomie just before Christmas - and no I'm not drunk, I just always look spaced and confused (w00t)   :teehee:   :p

You are nothing like I imagined Fiona!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... that's me...

The first one is from a friend's bachelor party at a club last year and the second is my little prince (once again) :- "

Eva0__Medium_.jpg

Ray_avatar4.jpg

Mark Roberts said:
when I saw you had posted I was expecting your picture at least.
I don't do Pictures 8)

No but we do :p I personally have only got one of your backside Mark but I'm sure someone else will ablige.

Come on somebody lets have a pic of mark :thumbsup:

Im so enjoying this - I used to work on a switchboard on Reception years ago and always built up a mental picture of the person at the other end of the phone.... when I eventually met them they were nothing at all like what they sounded like.

Its pretty much the same here except the mental pictures is made up from what you write and your dogs etc etc. everyone is totally different to that mental picture I had of you all - apart from Ozzy, 8) Alfyn cos youd already showed me his picture :- " :- " :thumbsup: Yes he was nice in person.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back