The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Joanna said:
aslan said:
See, now that's the thing, it's all a matter of perception.  I think you look lovely there Joanna.
I would be lovlier if I lost 3 stone Lana!!!!!!!!!!! I do think some people always look nice in photos, and others don't! (Me) I also think I should have brushed my hair as that is exactly the state it was in when I got out of bed this morning and it has not said Good-morning to the comb (w00t)

(w00t) Can't believe you hadn't combed it!! Your hair looks great, I seriously looked at that pic and thought that you must have just been to the salon and had it 'done'!!

zilloot said:
emw said:
Joanna said:
You are nothing like I imagined Fiona!!!!!!!!!!
Me neither - she looks almost sane doesn't she! :lol: :- " (w00t)

WOT were you expecting?????????? :blink:

Well I don't know about anyone else,but I was expecting the "Hippyish" look, You know,long frizzy blonde hair,long flowing skirts & velvety jackets & loads of jewellery!! (w00t)

Instead,you look like Harry Potters Mum :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say Evas mum ....... you look nice on that photo. :thumbsup:

and Yes Fiona ... you are smaller and more petite :* than Id imagined for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resized_DSC00576.jpgThis is my firt attempt with pics, if it works this is me with my old dog Tash who was 17.

This is part of a picture taken by the local paper at a whippet rescue coffee morning last October. Polly is on my lap and Twiggy is on the floor -I think I must have been telling her to look at the camera! :- "

whippet_rescue.jpg

Here is Suzanne my partner :* and brandy!!!!

Not putting me on as I will make the forum crash :- " :blink: :wacko: :- "

Brandy.jpg

~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
aslan said:
See, now that's the thing, it's all a matter of perception.  I think you look lovely there Joanna.
I would be lovlier if I lost 3 stone Lana!!!!!!!!!!! I do think some people always look nice in photos, and others don't! (Me) I also think I should have brushed my hair as that is exactly the state it was in when I got out of bed this morning and it has not said Good-morning to the comb (w00t)

(w00t) Can't believe you hadn't combed it!! Your hair looks great, I seriously looked at that pic and thought that you must have just been to the salon and had it 'done'!!

Oh don't be daft Helen :lol:

[

and Pamalkie .......... IM WAITING -- My patience is starting to run out :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I know still trying to make myself look gorgeous with that photoshop thingy :lol: :- " No seriously I'm working again today and had visitors last night but off tomorrow soooooooooooo maybe tonight :sweating: I do hate having my photo taken :unsure: Good job Malc doesn't know how to resize pics :thumbsup:

Oh and by the way I've seen a photo of Mark on the racing thread. :thumbsup: he looks just like his avatar :teehee: :teehee:

~ Helen ~ said:
zilloot said:
emw said:
Joanna said:

:b I thought you'd be older... don't know WHY!

I thought exactly the same. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, but no one looks like I had imagined. :- " :- "

alfyn said:
zilloot said:
emw said:
Joanna said:

Well I don't know about anyone else,but I was expecting the "Hippyish" look, You know,long frizzy blonde hair,long flowing skirts & velvety jackets & loads of jewellery!! (w00t)

Instead,you look like Harry Potters Mum :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say more like Harry Potters [SIZE=21pt]sister :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Joanna said:
~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
aslan said:

Yeah, yeah, we all know you were on the phone to that Nicky Clarke saying "Oooh Nicky, please squeeze me in, I've got a photoshoot for K9...." :lol:

~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
~ Helen ~ said:
Joanna said:
aslan said:

Yeah, yeah, we all know you were on the phone to that Nicky Clarke saying "Oooh Nicky, please squeeze me in, I've got a photoshoot for K9...." :lol:

LOL.........Yeah, sat on me computer chair at 9 am taking a photo myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, the pictures you've all been waiting for.... :- " I know, you can't really see that much of me, but it's best that way ;)

Before I raced Whippets I raced motorcycles 8)

View attachment 8966

View attachment 8967

Try as i might i just couldnt get all 4 on (w00t) Esther has to speak to her agent before she can pose :lol:

Ooooh Nigel ... images of David Essex ... Silver Dream Racer :wub:

No, not fair .... we must have one without the helmet!

And Joanna I thought the same as Helen about your hair!

[SIZE=14pt]WOW ![/SIZE] Did you get to see ..... HIM ???

Nigel said:
OK, the pictures you've all been waiting for....  :- "  I know, you can't really see that much of me, but it's best that way ;)
Before I raced Whippets I raced motorcycles 8)

Oh Nigel thats [SIZE=14pt]cheating[/SIZE]is that really you though? If it is we're really impressed ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back