The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OEH said:
Janimal said:
Hiyer Doris - nice to see you.  :thumbsup: I must say you are so much younger - no offence to what I expected - dont know why. :unsure:
yes I have to admit I thought the same :oops:

probably cos I nag like an old bag!!! :lol:

I should say that Doris isn't my real name, its Alison (do I look like my age now?)

I only used the name Doris cos its what I call people, especially dopey drivers who get in my way! (Come on, out of the way Doris!!!)

Cheeky I know, cos I've only been driving a year, and only had my own car for a few months!

Janimal said:
Hiyer Doris - nice to see you.  :thumbsup: I must say you are so much younger - no offence to what I expected - dont know why. :unsure:
i was thinking the same :- " :lol: nice to see ya Doris :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

doris said:
OEH said:
Janimal said:

I only used the name Doris cos its what I call people, especially dopey drivers who get in my way! (Come on, out of the way Doris!!!)

Lol! I say that too, people who annoy me are always a "right silly old Doris!" :lol: It's so expressive, isn't it? I don't know why :blink: :lol:

doris said:
OEH said:
Janimal said:

probably cos I nag like an old bag!!! :lol:

I should say that Doris isn't my real name, its Alison (do I look like my age now?)

Cheeky I know, cos I've only been driving a year, and only had my own car for a few months!

Yes very much younger by Alison :lol: :lol: - I just had to tell you our Turkey at the farm is called Henry and his girlfriend (alias Mrs Turkey ) is called DORIS tooo :lol: :lol: Im quite glad your are not a Doris now. :- "

you definitely wouldnt like to look like her ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup you definetly look more like an Alison than a Doris :thumbsup:

Any of you newbies - care to be next then?? :unsure: :lol:

OK found one at last this is me and Ben (bpmoore) on holiday in Tunisia last year It is one of only a few of me as I normally take them

The only other one I could findwas of me trying to stand 6 week old pups the day before Crufts sufering wih flu and still having to bath William not a pretty sight so I thought this one was better and saves me posting twice Ben is on it to

P1060136.JPG

Hi Oakmoorhill - great to see you - smashing photo. :thumbsup: Looks loveley there

Janimal said:
Hi Oakmoorhill - great to see you - smashing photo. :thumbsup:   Looks loveley there
It was but very hot spent most of the 2 weeks in the pool and horse ridding at night and early mornings fortunately Ben was 11 when we went so was quite independant of us we only saw him if he wanted something or at meal times

Weyhey Gavin ( a [SIZE=21pt]KILT[/SIZE] Too) (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: Think Linda was hoping for one in your Fireman suit :lol: :lol:

Great to see you and your lovely family. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Weyhey Gavin ( a [SIZE=21pt]KILT[/SIZE] Too) (w00t)     :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   Think Linda was hoping for one in your Fireman suit  :lol:   :lol:
Great to see you and your lovely family. :thumbsup:

Heya Janis I am lucky I have had the pleasure of meeting Gavin and the clan (w00t)

LOL LOL LOL anything with a pulse in a uniform will :blink: ............. (no offence Gavo :oops: )

Nice photos gavo!

Im not brave enough to put pics on of me... (w00t)

PS your house looks very nice and posh, are you sure you have a whippet? (w00t) :lol:

anslinmcg said:
gavo said:
OK here is my mugshot.
Here I am with Kirsty, Darren and Chloe

View attachment 19580

And of course Codie

View attachment 19582

:cheers:

Gavin

Kirsty you look stunning in that picture. What was the occassion?

Hi Linda

It was Hogmany last year.

Gavin

[SIZE=14pt]And Kirsty always looks stunning lol.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]there more brownie points,,, well have another whippy before you know it...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Here is another, It was a couple of weeks ago , my Mums 60th Birthday, we are leaving to go and surprise her...[/SIZE]

2005_0612Image0008.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back