The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Compo Time

[SIZE=21pt]i do love you all ,were would i be without all my friends around when i was having probs eh :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

hely said:
ecksey said:
hely said:

what is a munter!!

pmsl........

a munter is a person who is a bit ahhh, ummm how do you say............just imagine a fat bird with a skirt up to her a*** with flab hanging out a fag hanging out of her mouth and who puts it around abit.............A MUNTER (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

i didnt think you had met me :- " :- " :- " :teehee:

i am not serious!!

[SIZE=21pt]talking about fags ,9 days and counting woohooo :cheers: [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]i do love you all ,were would i be without all my friends around when i was having probs eh  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=30pt]we will always be here for you nicky your one hell of a good un girl :huggles: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
ecksey said:
hely said:
ecksey said:
hely said:

what is a munter!!

pmsl........

a munter is a person who is a bit ahhh, ummm how do you say............just imagine a fat bird with a skirt up to her a*** with flab hanging out a fag hanging out of her mouth and who puts it around abit.............A MUNTER (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

i didnt think you had met me :- " :- " :- " :teehee:

i am not serious!!

[SIZE=21pt]PMSL...........[/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

im doing really well as well........not had one for at least half an hour :- "

[SIZE=21pt]OH NO NOT A OTHER THREAD HEADING FOR 200 PAGES[/SIZE] :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back