trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]HI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

did you get my crimbo pressie today trac :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]hi cara :)) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WELL I HAD A WORD WITH SANTA AND HE SAID YOU HAVENT BEEN GOOD TRISH [/SIZE] :p

[SIZE=21pt]hes a liar :oops: sorry santa :huggles: but i have been too good this year :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]TRISH FANCY CALLING SANTA A LIER..YOUVE NO HOPE NOW :- " AND AS I HAVE BEEN SOOOOO GOOD I WILL BE GETTING LOTS OF PRESSIES[/SIZE]

trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]HI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WELL I HAD A WORD WITH SANTA AND HE SAID YOU HAVENT BEEN GOOD TRISH [/SIZE] :p

[SIZE=21pt]hes a liar :oops: sorry santa :huggles: but i have been too good this year :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]TRISH FANCY CALLING SANTA A LIER..YOUVE NO HOPE NOW :- " AND AS I HAVE BEEN SOOOOO GOOD I WILL BE GETTING LOTS OF PRESSIES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]not off me you wont then :oops: :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]whats a lier you been rude again, santas watching ya[/SIZE]

trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]HI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO NOT BEING RUDE,I HIT THE WRONG KEY ..AND SANTAS KNOWS IM GOOD [/SIZE] ;)

trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]HI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO NOT BEING RUDE,I HIT THE WRONG KEY ..AND SANTAS KNOWS IM GOOD [/SIZE] ;)

[SIZE=21pt]and he knows im very good too :b [/SIZE]

trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]HI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]and he knows im very good too :b [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YEAH RIGHT TRISH[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back