The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dennis's Dog Diary

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jimmy is reactive to other dogs, despite us spending a small fortune on training (he's a rescue and has been attacked before his time with us) so if he was there it would be a very noisy outing!

Ah - probably not the best for Jimmy then!

December 19th: went out walking with gentle giant Fred today! Such good boys together :)

7F03DE67-D226-456B-B3CF-273B1E59FDCC.jpeg

December 20th: As a treat Den gets to clean up the dishes when we use them... Such a lazy pants!

P.s they get soaked and then go straight into dishwasher
A949528C-3814-4B8E-9E7E-878D0ECCE714.jpeg

It was beautiful! Thanks :)

0A38514A-B3C4-4ADA-AC20-F3757C79FD2C.jpeg
December 31st:
Spending New Year in stormy Cornwall! Luckily there’s a nice warm fire I can go home to at the end of a cold and wet walk.

P.s mum and dad forgot my lead like bad parents so I now have to wear a non matching one that they had to quickly buy!

January 1st: Spent the first day of 2018 on top of a VERY windy coastal path. Mum wanted to take me to see where they film Poldark!

92A50481-BD1F-422E-BB7E-9385A3F8B8D1.jpeg

January 2nd: Had so much fun at Porthcurno beach today!
14E28A8C-66B0-45DA-8B1E-85F1C5924401.jpeg

January 5th: It's my brother from another mother's birthday today! So we went for a nice walk in the woods. Happy 10th Birthday Alfie!

IMG_3569.JPG

thanks! They waddle alongside each other - it's very cute :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back