The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:x first time in years iv eaten breakky this morning only piece of toast but i hope it kick starts my metabolisam ,cause iv not even lost a pound yet :- " maybe if i walk the dogs and strip of all me clothes then il weight yeh thats what il do :lol:clothes add a few pounds dont they :- "

ONLY WEIGH YOURSELF ONCE A WEEK NICKY

THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE LOST AT LEAST A POUND THE AMOUNT OF TYPING YOU DO WENCH, :- " :oops:

DONT GET DISHEARTNED NICKY...DRINK PLENTY OF WATER TOO..THAT WILL HELP....KEEP IT UP :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HOW YOU DOING TODAY WITH THE DIET NICKY?

(w00t) iv been really good today ,i had a piece of toast for brekki and a ham salad wrap for tea :cheers: and been on an extra long walk with the pooches :cheers:

next time your in Asda pick up the Asda mag some good recipes in there, i did the broccoli and beef stir fry tonight low in fat and calories nice and tasty

Well, I'm still dead on 9st this morning so one whole day without wine & I'm none the lighter :- "

May just give it another day or so :b

Keep up the good work everyone :cheers:

Went out running last night :sweating: aching abit this morning though :wacko: going to keep it up and weigh myself next week :unsure:

(w00t) WELL IV BEEN GOOD ONLY TOAST SO FAR TODAY AND WENT TO ASDA AND BOUGHT ONE OF THESE (w00t) (w00t)

A TRAMAMPALINE (w00t)

P1010168.jpg

EVEN THE DOGS THOUGHT IT WAS FAB AND OLLIE JUMPED ON WITH ME :lol:

NICKY YOU SHOULD HAVE EATEN MORE THAN A PIECE OF TOAST

YOU BE CAREFUL ON THE TRAMPOLINE BIT HIGH FOR YOU ISNT IT? :- " :oops:

nicky12 said:
(w00t) WELL IV BEEN GOOD ONLY TOAST SO FAR TODAY AND WENT TO ASDA AND BOUGHT ONE OF THESE  (w00t)   (w00t) A TRAMAMPALINE  (w00t)

P1010168.jpg

EVEN THE DOGS THOUGHT IT WAS FAB AND OLLIE JUMPED ON WITH ME  :lol:

That's an excellent idea :thumbsup: How much did you pay for that?

nicky12 said:
(w00t) WELL IV BEEN GOOD ONLY TOAST SO FAR TODAY AND WENT TO ASDA AND BOUGHT ONE OF THESE  (w00t)   (w00t) A TRAMAMPALINE  (w00t)

P1010168.jpg

i have one of those nicky..........its covered in dust in the garage.........you wont believe how much your legs hurt after a few mins :sweating:

Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:

P1010168.jpg

got it in asda and i paid a £10 in the sale for it ,and its a fair size to and so much fun :cheers:

nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:

P1010168.jpg

got it in asda and i paid a £10 in the sale for it ,and its a fair size to and so much fun :cheers:

Wow that was a bargain!! (w00t) I'm gonna go to Adsa now :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:

P1010168.jpg

Wow that was a bargain!! (w00t) I'm gonna go to Adsa now :thumbsup:

i know (w00t) iv been on and off it all day just pop a cd on and away ua go :cheers:

mind ya dont knock yourself out with your ample chest (w00t)

hely said:
mind ya dont knock yourself out with your ample chest (w00t)
who me ample chest i wish im only 34b :b got more chance of knocking myself out with my tongue :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]pmsl[/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back