The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

urchin said:
the detox is roughly as followsno salt, sugar, alcohol, mushrooms, tomatoes, yeast, processed food of any description, caffeine, dairy (cow stuff, goat and sheep is fine), white flour

the stuff you can eat is fish, goats/sheeps cheese

Where are we to obtain all these sheep based products from urchin, I for one dont fancy having to go through this everyday!

lampy.jpg

GETTING WORRIED ABOUT NICKY NOT SEEN HER FOR A FEW HOURS HOPE SHE HASNT FALLEN OFF THE TRAMPOLINE :- "

trac said:
GETTING WORRIED ABOUT NICKY NOT SEEN HER FOR A FEW HOURS HOPE SHE HASNT FALLEN OFF THE TRAMPOLINE :- "
(w00t) EXCUSE ME MRS IV BEEN BUSY SEWING FOR A WHIPPET IN NEED ,SO SHUT IT TROLLOP :- "

nicky12 said:
trac said:
(w00t) EXCUSE ME MRS IV BEEN BUSY SEWING FOR A WHIPPET IN NEED ,SO SHUT IT TROLLOP :- "
YES I KNOW THAT NOW AND VERY NICE THEY ARE :huggles:

NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME WENCH :p

MIND YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL IT WAS IN ENGLISH :- "

LOST ANY WEIGHT YET NICKY?

MIND YOU SHE MAY HAVE BOUNCED OUT OF WALES BY NOW :- "

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) IV LOST 2LBS WOOHOO DOO DOO DO DO DA DO DO (NICKY JUMPS AROUND SHAKING HER ASS) (w00t) RIGHT ALL CALM NOW :- " IM GUNA TRY THAT KELLOGGS SPECAIL K CHALANGE FROM TODAY BOWL CERIAL IN MORNING ONE FOR DINNER , THEN A BALENCED MEAL FOR TEA ,WISH ME LUCK :cheers: HOPEFULLY MY FITNESS DVD WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK TO SO THEN ITL BE HOURS WORK OUT IN THE MORNINGS THEN THEN DOG WALK AT DINNER TIME FOLLOWED BY A CRAZY JUMP AROUND AFTER TEA FOR HALF HOUR ON ME TRAMAMPOLINE SORTED ,IL LOOSE THIS WEIGHT IF IT BLOODY KILLS ME :lol: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I Have Lost 1 Stone in the last couple of months. Mainly diet, and a bit of exercize.

Have a lovely recipe for balsamic Chicken.serves 4

4 chicken fillets (skinless)

1 med onion

1 red pepper

1 yellow pepper

4 table Spoons Balsmic Vinegar

200ml Chicken stock

(you could use as much onion and peppers as you like to bulk up the dish)

Chop onion and peppers and lightly fry off in pan with a spray oil.

Place fillets in a oven proof dish

pour cooked mix on top of chicken

add stock & vinegar

cook in oven at 200 for about 30 mins

could be served with some whole grain rice

Very tasty

ooo thanks for that clair i will try that somtime this week it sounds very tasty :cheers:

Claire said:
Ok I Have Lost 1 Stone in the last couple of months. Mainly diet, and a bit of exercize.
Have a lovely recipe for balsamic Chicken.serves 4

4 chicken fillets (skinless)

1 med onion

1 red pepper

1 yellow pepper

4 table Spoons Balsmic Vinegar

200ml Chicken stock

(you could use as much onion and peppers as you like to bulk up the dish)

Chop onion and peppers and lightly fry off in pan with a spray oil.

Place fillets in a oven proof dish

pour cooked mix on top of chicken

add stock & vinegar

cook in oven at 200 for about 30 mins

could be served with some whole grain rice

Very tasty

That does sound nice :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) IV LOST 2LBS WOOHOO DOO DOO DO DO DA DO DO (NICKY JUMPS AROUND SHAKING HER ASS)  (w00t) RIGHT ALL CALM NOW  :- " IM GUNA TRY THAT KELLOGGS SPECAIL K CHALANGE FROM TODAY BOWL CERIAL IN MORNING ONE FOR DINNER , THEN A BALENCED MEAL FOR TEA ,WISH ME LUCK  :cheers: HOPEFULLY MY FITNESS DVD WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK TO SO THEN ITL BE HOURS WORK OUT IN THE MORNINGS THEN THEN DOG WALK AT DINNER TIME FOLLOWED BY A CRAZY JUMP AROUND AFTER TEA FOR HALF HOUR ON ME TRAMAMPOLINE SORTED ,IL LOOSE THIS WEIGHT IF IT BLOODY KILLS ME  :lol: [/SIZE]

Well done Nicky, keep up the good work :thumbsup: I've been running every day this week :sweating: but I must confess, I had a sausage sandwich for breakfast this morning :oops:

Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) IV LOST 2LBS WOOHOO DOO DOO DO DO DA DO DO (NICKY JUMPS AROUND SHAKING HER ASS)  (w00t) RIGHT ALL CALM NOW  :- " IM GUNA TRY THAT KELLOGGS SPECAIL K CHALANGE FROM TODAY BOWL CERIAL IN MORNING ONE FOR DINNER , THEN A BALENCED MEAL FOR TEA ,WISH ME LUCK  :cheers: HOPEFULLY MY FITNESS DVD WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK TO SO THEN ITL BE HOURS WORK OUT IN THE MORNINGS THEN THEN DOG WALK AT DINNER TIME FOLLOWED BY A CRAZY JUMP AROUND AFTER TEA FOR HALF HOUR ON ME TRAMAMPOLINE SORTED ,IL LOOSE THIS WEIGHT IF IT BLOODY KILLS ME  :lol: [/SIZE]

Well done Nicky, keep up the good work :thumbsup: I've been running every day this week :sweating: but I must confess, I had a sausage sandwich for breakfast this morning :oops:

did you manage to get a trampoline from asda hun :D i think you need a treat at least once a week or your more likely to cheat ,but if ya have somthing to look forward to its makes it bit easer ,i had gammon and a poach egg yesterday evening so that my treat gone till next sat :- "

nicky12 said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done Nicky - You Star![/SIZE]

Ive relapsed all ready cant believe it!! i had a KFC. But thats it from now on im really trying hard. ive got that corries lass's dvd today and im starting "salasize" class on thursday. But its the eating the rite food part i cant get hang of! hows everyone else dun today?

GOOD ON YOU RACH ,LET THAT BE YOUR TREAT FOR THE WEEK THEN THE KFC :cheers: AND CARRY ON HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH AT THE MOE HUN SO WE CAN FOLLOW YOUR PROGRESS :D

nicky12 said:
Right as new year is nearly upon us and thers few that have said ther guna start a diet i thought it would be good to start a diet progress thread ,so we can all put our diet recipies  :sweating: not that im the best cook  :- " and our daily progress ,and help each other out ,so far my prperations are ordered a dance fitness dvd should be here anyday ,got lots of fresh fruit and veg yesterday and low fat food ,im going to start cooking a lot more and not eating after say 5 oclock in the evening im going to walk that extra half hour with the dogs ,and im going to allow myslef at least 2 treats a week (small ones) i dont mean pig out on take out  :- " i mean the odd packet of crisp or somthing ,so what have you all done to prepare for your diet and any tips youd like to share with me  :D OOO YEH JUST WEIGHT MYSELF AND IM 9ST 2BL AND IM 5FT :b   my goal is to loose at least a stone anything more is a bonus  :cheers:

so come trufully now whats your weight and whats your weight goal  :cheers:

Look ive said this before, nobody likes there grub more than me, i weighed 9 and a half stone in my schoold days, im now 11 and a half, and 6 foot, no beer belly on me cos what i do once a month is this, cometh the friday, nowt passes my lips tilleth the monday except water, and let me tell u this, apart from the odd aches n pains a senior citizen gets :( im as fit as a butchers kwa kwa :lol: get plenty of fruit down you, im sucking on a fyfes now as i type

keith :cheers:

nicky12 said:
ooo thanks for that clair i will try that somtime this week it sounds very tasty  :cheers:
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR OVEN NICKY :- "

WELL DONE ON LOOSING 2 LB :thumbsup: :huggles:

nicky12 said:
Jacquie said:
nicky12 said:

did you manage to get a trampoline from asda hun :D i think you need a treat at least once a week or your more likely to cheat ,but if ya have somthing to look forward to its makes it bit easer ,i had gammon and a poach egg yesterday evening so that my treat gone till next sat :- "
Can you believe it, I went to Asda today and forgot to have a look for one :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back