The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diva

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poor Diva ;) think shes fed up with pregnancy already, only another 4 weeks to go D :wub:

Shes really big already isn't she :eek:

(w00t) flamming hell and 4more weeks to go she looks like she ready to pop now nevermind 4weeks (w00t)

Yep she is a little on the large side LOL :lol:

god am i excited to see this litter (w00t) wonder if she as any little finley lookalikes in there (w00t) .

bless her she is quite large already,could be 10+ in there :sweating: :p :teehee:

sending diva a big :* :huggles:

Vet counted 7 or 8 but then lost count LOL :D

Another Finn that would be nice !

Ruso says - God mum, I can't believe you've done that again (w00t)

Good luck Wendy and Diva :luck: She does look gorgeous when she's prenant though doesn't she :wub:

I am NOT coming round to look at this lot of puppies 8) :wacko: :blink:

TCx

I just want a nice boy for myself this time ........... everythings crossed ! :thumbsup:

Oooooh how exciting, who is daddy? Are we allowed to know yet or is it a secret? :huggles:

Ohh bless her :teehee:

Best of luck for the big day :luck: :luck:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Looking like it's going to be another big litter for Diva! :blink:

Really like both Mum and Dad (and Desmond of course), hope there is a special little boy in there for you :cheers:

Yes I don't want much .............. :- "

Just a nice silver brindle dog with white trim and wide blaze ! (w00t)

and a sweet temparment like Desmonds :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back