The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Does Anyone Recognise This Puppy?

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wondered if anyone recognises this little girl??

The poor little mite is for sale on Epupz, the owners are saying that they can't cope with her and their 19 month old daughter - the little whippet is only 14 weeks old herself so they can't have had her very long :(

I have emailed for more details although they are rather a long way from me (Lancs v Devon (w00t) )

Last edited by a moderator:
well theres a few "e-puppers" on here...ask them ... :- " :- "

:wub: what a little cuty pie ,whish i was aloud another :wub:

Yes i saw that too,i could,nt believe it :rant: :rant: Why don't people just think before they take on a puppy with young children,whether they can cope or not :angry: She looks such a sweetie :wub:

Aw she's adorable. I live in Lancs and drove to Devon to get my pups 2 years ago-well worth the drive!

I agree they shouldn't have took it on. I just hope it goes to a nice home

Last edited by a moderator:
shes gorgeous isnt she :wub: :huggles:

This kind of thing makes me sick :eek: they can't have had her that long!!!! and now they don't want her and worst of all she ends up on bloody E pups!!!!!! which in my opinion should be closed down oh God im getting really angry :eek:

Aww she is absolutely gorgeous...bless her little heart :( :( :( hope someone takes her on soon

That's a stunning little girl.................how could they part with her

Update ...

Heard back from the puppy's owners. They have decided to wait a couple of weeks as they don't really want to sell her. The problem they are having is that their toddler is very rough with the puppy but they think that 'with training' (?) it could be sorted out (not sure whether they mean the child or the pup)

I hope this little whippie doesn't suffer too much - children can be extremely unkind to small animals :(

:eek: yes i think i know that pup and i'm sure the breeder doesn't know she is on there :rant:

:angry:

have text her and i'll let you all know how it goes on, i'll be back as soon as i know more :(

Oh God!!! whats with the indecision? they get the pup knowing they have a small baby then its all too much lets put it on Epupz and get rid of it and now its oh lets see if we can keep it even though we have a small baby whats it going to be tomorrow???? they shoud be RESPONSIBLE and give that pup to a new loving Responsible forever home!!!!

I hope that's toddler training - send for Supernanny! :D

Seriously though, at 19 months old it is up to the parents to make sure that any contact the tot has with the puppy is controlled so that there is no chance of the tot being too rough with the puppy. My niece (4) and nephew (almost 1) visit us regularly, the little one would love to get at Rifle but he is always told, young as he is, that he must be gentle and all touching etc is supervised. Hopefully he will then grow up to respect dogs.

I agree, young children can be seriously rough with pups unless given the correct boundaries / training - I hate to read about this sort of situation.

Sadly I know of two pups, one a lurcher and one a whippie, both of which had to be PTS after children became too rough both pups (different homes) were pushed down the stairs :(

beaker said:
:eek: yes i think i know that pup and i'm sure the breeder doesn't know she is on there  :rant:

have text her and i'll let you all know how it goes on, i'll be back as soon as i know more  :(

Thanks, that's great.

At the very least, maybe the people who own the pup could get some advice about how to manage a young toddler with a young puppy :unsure:

:rant:

Does it look like there's a wee something wrong with her eye??

Poor wee lamb!!

I feel ebay is maybe not the best place to put your pup or buy your pup'

but some of them must get loving homes and it can go wrong in all sorts of situations.

I got my girl cos the breeder took her back at 15 weeks from a family, with two young kids,who had her tied to

the radiator the whole time,,,,,,cos she was... 'too fast'!!

She is a whippet after all!

shocking!!

jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
:eek: yes i think i know that pup and i'm sure the breeder doesn't know she is on there  :rant:

have text her and i'll let you all know how it goes on, i'll be back as soon as i know more  :(

Thanks, that's great.

At the very least, maybe the people who own the pup could get some advice about how to manage a young toddler with a young puppy :unsure:

yeah, lets hope so :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back