The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Front Leg Amputation

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
To be honest having thought about it I'm not that worried...looking on the bright side:1. He farts less than my husband

2. He snores less

3. He doesn't get up to pee

4. He doesn't set a really early alarm

5. He doesn't insist that there is a fan on

6. he doesn't need the window wide open when its minus bloody 5 outside!

Infact he's a pleasure to sleep with..

Forget my earlier request for suggestions...I don't need them! All is well in the house! :teehee:
sarah that has really cheered me up thanks :lol:

1. He farts less than my husband2. He snores less

3. He doesn't get up to pee

.......... your hubby must have been trained at the same school as my husband (w00t)

They have matching traits!!!!! :thumbsup: :lol:

Meddling, I know where to come :teehee:

I ended up sleeping in the spare room last night with Arnie because some bright spark decided to set off fireworks at 9.30! I mean who sets off fireworks in the rain in January!??!

Arnie sat shivering for a while and then decided that if he plastered himself to my leg under the duvet he would be safe! Bless him...he is the softest little dog I know!

Needless to say, I had a great nights sleep and I'm bright as a button at work today....well trying to be!

As for the sleeping arrangements going forward. Arnie used to just stay in the spare room but he did attempt to jump off hte bed last night and took a complete nose dive...may have to try and teach him how to use the little steps I bought him. He has the run of the house but tends to want to be with me. I mean who wouldn't!?!?!?! :teehee:

I am in the spare room with a dog too .

My whippets Hula and Scout always slept in

the spare room on the bed .

Since Hula died I have been sleeping in beside Scout .

We have lovely sleeps , cuddling up together .

My husband seems to have the same traits as yours

so it's lovely :teehee:

I am in the spare room with a dog too . My whippets Hula and Scout always slept in

the spare room on the bed .

Since Hula died I have been sleeping in beside Scout .

We have lovely sleeps , cuddling up together .

My husband seems to have the same traits as yours

so it's lovely :teehee:
My Arnie love a cuddle! I may become one of these crazy women that marries her dog! He's easily pleased, he eats everything I cook for him, he never complains, he does everything I ask...the list is endless!!!!! :)

what a pair you two are :- i think sarah get rid of the husband into the spare room and you and arnie can have the big bed and then you would have room for a little girlie as well,

what a pair you two are :- i think sarah get rid of the husband into the spare room and you and arnie can have the big bed and then you would have room for a little girlie as well,
Thanks Debbie and there was me thinking you had forgotten about fixing Arnie up! :)

Hi Sarah, glad to see arnie is doing so well and that he is learning to pee again with ease :teehee:

Lots of love to you both, take care, Sonia and Star xXx

Myfairlady, u must hav a Scotsman livin near you.! The fireworks wer goin off up here awe W-end, celebrating Rabbie Burns buffday, who IMO was nothin but a drunkin, womanising TWAT, hope Arnies livin life to the full.! :thumbsup:

hey, I'm sure there's a lot of us ladies on here who are beginning to wonder if our OH's are leading a double life, since you've described them all so well !!!

think tho' you'll have to treat Arnie like a toddler and get a baby gate on his bedroom door and extend the time between telling him to shush 'til he gets the idea, either that or never sleep with your OH again !

Thanks Scooby. It seems that the fireworks were either for Burns night or Chinese New Year (Another suggestion I received!). EIther way, I would like to thank the 'Chinese Scottsman' who kept me and the boy awake!

Maybe my OH has a ton of brothers that he hasn't told me about! OH announced this morning that he couldn't sleep with me in the bed! Thanks! Its a Super King and I take up minimal space! Its just so much easier to sleep with the dog!

OH and Julie, we have baby gates everywhere...he's starting to get smart and nudge them open!

Its Arnie's birthday today....he's 10!!!!! All together now 'Happy Birthday to you.......

Last edited by a moderator:
:clown: :clown: Happy Birthday Arnie :clown: :clown:

You are a lucky boy to be so loved :thumbsup:

birthday_dog.gif

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY ARNIE :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: :cheers: A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ARNIE :cheers: :huggles:

Whippetswithlove.jpg

FROM ALL YOUR POINTY NOSE FRIENDS AND THEIR HUMANS ON K9 :thumbsup: :D

101747.gif

Happy Birthday Arnie...some new piccies would be great :thumbsup:

dog.jpg

[size="4"]HAPPY 10 TH BIRTHDAY, ARNIE

THE FAMOUS K9 HERO !!![/size]

:clown: :huggles: HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY ARNIE :huggles: :clown:

Hope you have had a good day Arnie :wub: I bet you were spoilt rotten ;)

Love Sonia and Star xXx

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back