The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E-bay

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thought i'll put this on here,there is also bitch puppies at 300 and a adult in Humberside also with the name of Donna(i'm not saying its the same person) spotted it on a site,there is a number.

andrea31 said:
The great news is, I'M TAKING HER, AND SHE WILL BE HOMED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!I'm meeting Debs by the Humber bridge later on and we're going to sort things out.

Well done Andrea, you resisted the temptation to tell her what you thought of her - and got the poor little dog. I think I'd have blown if I had spoken to her. Looking forward to updates when you get her.

daledogs said:
thought i'll put this on here,there is also bitch puppies at 300 and a adult in Humberside also with the name of Donna(i'm not saying its the same person) spotted it on a site,there is a number.
which site, daledogs?

I think the ad-trader uses forwarding telephone numbers - the calls are diverted through a switch board.

Dawn,can you put a link on,i can't find the site.

I don't think it's this Donna advertising puppies,but the adtrader one is for Mysti,who of course is now in Andrea's capaple hands.

alfyn said:
Dawn,can you put a link on,i can't find the site.I don't think it's this Donna advertising puppies,but the adtrader one is for Mysti,who of course is now in Andrea's capaple hands.

try this www.dogbreeders.co.uk,sorry can't put the link on here :b

I've just found out that not so long ago,the lovely(NOT :angry: ) Donna went to a breeder looking for a stud dog to mate to her older(fawn) bitch.She was told that the bitch was too skinny to entertain having a litter :(

Please be careful if you get a stud enquiry,it could be her (w00t)

Too skinny as in not looked after and fed properly or just a skinny dog?

Has this Donna been reported to the Kennel Club? or RSPCA for that matter?

My Robbie is skinny :( ,,not due to being ill treated but just the way he is :angry: . If he can win 4 champs in his weight class,,he not starving to death :D

Perhaps i should have said "not in good enough condition to have a litter"

Anyway,the point i'm getting at is that this woman might possibly mate her bitch &, god forbid,have puppies to sell to anyone that comes along with the money,regardless of whether it's a good home or not!

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back