The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E-bay

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
-just caught up with this shocking thread!!!!!...just goes to show you that the world will never run out of it's supply of idiots!

-and another well done to Debs and Andrea for sorting this poor creature out :thumbsup: little Cassy definitely landed on her feet this time!

-and yet another happy ending to a twisted tale

:) :wub:

Big pat on the back to Alfyn and Andrea!!! :D

Crumbs........What a drama. Well done ladies, hope all goes smoothly. :luck: Looking forward to seeing the photos and would love to know all about the circumstances surrounding this poor little pup :(

just cought up with the tread again glad everythings sorted but if there is any problems and you need a foster home asap give me a shout> I can allways fit a little one in no problem. if you need my number just pm me or vicky and jacs have it

Not a whippet but a tiny Staffie pup :(

Look up Stafford Bull Terrier and its in page 2 :rant:

Bl**dy shame :( :( :( :( :(

Its nice to see this story has a happy ending :huggles: Well done to Debs, Congratulations to Andrea and Lucky, Wild Whippets spotted the Ad.

WOW!! what a story this has all turned out to be, and one with a very happy ending!!

bless you both debbie and andrea!!

Tascha will have a sister to bounce around with now! :huggles:

pic's plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Susan said:
Not a whippet but a tiny Staffie pup  :( Look up Stafford Bull Terrier and its in page 2  :rant:

Bl**dy shame  :(   :(   :(   :(   :(

ive just been an had a look but i cant see this.has it been deleted?

No,,its well disguised,,,they are advertising it as a hooded top,,but in the phot on the left,,you will see a tiny new born pup in some ones hand,,,its deff on page 2 :rant: . I tried to send e-bay an e-mail to complaine but im not a member :( ,,so wont let me.

Someone help this wee puppy,,,,,Im not a staffie lover, but no puppy should be sold like this.

HELP THE WEE STAFFIE :(

The puppy is still there :(

2Days 23 hours and 38mins to go,,if this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG i have found it and sent a question asking is the pup for sale?? Will let you know.

I don't think pup is for sale, if you read feedback they sell hoods but i guess it is what you don't read??

Last edited by a moderator:
Panic over just got this back from seller

no im sorry all the pups from the litter are sold, the red one is going to my brother it was my choice from the litter

thanx debbie

Good :D ,,,kept thinking of this wee pup in the wrong hands :( ,,glad all is well

anyway well spotted susan!tbh i would have missed it only for you saying.i went back and did see the tiny pup in someones hand.why put a pic like that on to sell a hoody anyway? :blink:

It was not me who seen it,,I seen it on another board and noone was doing anything about it. As Im not a member of e-bay I could do nothing, but I knew k9 would help a wee puppy :cheers: Just glad it turned out OK :thumbsup:

OMG ..This is awfull. I have just caught up on this .But three cheer s for Debbs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and Andrea :wub: o:) good luck with little Cassie

Only just seen this Thread ! (w00t) You have been busy havnt you Debs ? Good on yer girl and Andrea too , Whose ended up paying for the whippet ? Do we need to all put together and help out ?

Did you get any papers with her ? I hope you did for £300.00 :eek: We need to find out who bred he r, if it wasnt the lovely Donna that is .

Jax,I initially forked out the money for her,but only cos i was lucky enough to have it (for a change),but Andrea is going to pay for her as she wants to keep her permanently.

It would be nice if maybe we could all donate something to Andrea for having Bella,wouldn't it???? :* :* :* :thumbsup:

Yes,i got her papers,& I found out who bred her this afternoon.I have since contacted them & they are fully aware of the situation.They are VERY caring people & they are obviously upset about this whole situation & it is NO fault of theirs. I told them that she would have a home for life with Andrea,so thank goodness for a happy outcome! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back