The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

E-bay

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Maybe Wendy could help out if she knows of any foster homes?

I'm sorry but i couldn't give two s**ts about her circumstances there's no reason why anyone needs to put a live animal for sale with no questions asked and a "buy it now" price. There's local papers and loot if she was that desperate.

Also if she thought anything of the dog but "circumstances forced sale" then she'd let it go to a good home for free! Does anyone know the breeder of this dog? And do they know it's up for sale?

alfyn said:
I've just had a chat with this Donna,& found out quite a bit about the puppy.It took a lot for me not to give her a bloody good b********g,but for the sake of finding out more, i was very polite! :b Anyway,i've said that i'm interested & she said she would meet me if i wanted,trouble is,i can't really have another here(poppy has just come into season among other reasons).

SO.....if there's someone who can pick her up & keep her for now,i'll pay for her(i got her down to £300)

I told Donna i'd ring her back later

Why is she selling Debs?

I'm going to pick her up tonight,the b*****d of a woman doesn't care where she's going as long as she gets her money :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
The great news is, I'M TAKING HER, AND SHE WILL BE HOMED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm meeting Debs by the Humber bridge later on and we're going to sort things out.

Well done Ladies :thumbsup: :thumbsup: She must me a complete cold hearted b***h to not even care :rant: what is wrong with some people :(

Well done Debs for sorting it out (& not screaming at her!) and you Andrea for taking her on. I'm so happy she is going to be safe.

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]FANTASTIC RESULT!![/SIZE] :thumbsup: :D

Well done all of you. Ooh, Andrea, you must be so excited. Little Cassy is going to have a gorgeous life with you and your family, not to mention Tascha who's going to get a fab new playmate. I'm so excited for you!!! Pictures SOOOOON please :b

I can't say what I think about "Donna" :rant:

WELL having sat rewriting my reply to this, words fail me about this so called dog loving Donna!! Fair enough sell a dog, but on Ebay FFS!!!!!!

Its a good job i've only just caught up with this thread as i would have took it on, without discussing it with OH :oops:

Good on ya Andrea, cant wait to see pics of her, will have to pop over to your neck of the woods for walkies with ya :thumbsup: .

Fancy it Jac?

I am really glad that she has found a new home!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you let us have some details it would be great as i nearly brought a whippet 3 months ago (different age and colour)[SIZE=14pt] from a girl called Donna who lived in york![/SIZE] this one was in the ad trader and at the time i had a strange feeling and so never followed it up? Seems odd though? Reason for sale was her young daughter would not leave it alone and it was getting shut away in the kitchen too much but a women's gut feeling just told me no on that one?!

littleminx said:
I am really glad that she has found a new home!!!!  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
If you let us have some details it would be great as i nearly brought a whippet 3 months ago (different age and colour)[SIZE=14pt] from a girl called Donna who lived in york![/SIZE]  this one was in the ad trader and at the time i had a strange feeling and so never followed it up? Seems odd though? Reason for sale was her young daughter would not leave it alone and it was getting shut away in the kitchen too much but a women's gut feeling just told me no on that one?!

:( This has worried me - is she a breeder then??

:D Well done to Alfyn and Andrea - if it was getting desperate to raise the money I would have started a 'Save the Whippie Fund' and made the first donation!!

Alfryn - are you meeting 'Donna' at the house, or else where.........

Did she give any further details as to way she wanted rid? and £350 for a 6 month pup? This sounds like the 'Byron Syndrome'

Anyway apart from that glad the pup is going to a good home and hopefully we will see some piccies (hint hint!)

Lolcoe said:
WELL having sat rewriting my reply to this, words fail me about this so called dog loving Donna!! Fair enough sell a dog, but on Ebay FFS!!!!!!Its a good job i've only just caught up with this thread as i would have took it on, without discussing it with OH :oops:

Good on ya Andrea, cant wait to see pics of her, will have to pop over to your neck of the woods for walkies with ya :thumbsup: .

Fancy it Jac?

Were going the beach (my gang and Andrea and Tascha and pup! (w00t) ) southport? On Monday Dee if your interested!!

Thank god for K9 :D ,,Photo's when you get her and up dates too :D

Just caught up, wow what a fantastic result. Cassy will be a very lucky little girl in the end to get a wonderful home at last :D . Glad it turned out like this. what a b***h to even think about selling on ebay :rant: . If she had to be re-homed you would think she would want to vet the new owner :rant: . I think we need to see pics ASAP :huggles: Good luck with her. :luck:

Littleminx,was it a fawn whippet that this donna had,as apparently she has 2 ?

I'm not going to say too much yet as i want to get this little bitch into safe hands first.

Yes she was fawn and if i remember correctly 5/6 months old then, i would be surprised if she still had it as she was desperate for it to go. Good luck with it all :thumbsup:

i cant believe what iv just read :rant:

but im so glad shes now got a great home :)

cant wait to see some pics :thumbsup: what a good job she was spotted in the first place :eek: :)

We've just got to hope that she hasnt visited K9 and read all these negative comments, we dont want her to change her mind.

littleminx said:
Yes she was fawn and if i remember correctly 5/6 months old then, i would be surprised if she still had it as she was desperate for it to go. Good luck with it all  :thumbsup:
Yes,she does still have it,& no,she doesn't want to sell it :( .

I've just been putting 2 & 2 together & come up with 5,& i know someone who went to see this fawn a few months ago.By all accounts,the home is NOT such a bad one,so fingers crossed Cassie will be in good nick!

Hope all goes well picking Cassy up! :luck:

I'm so pleased she's found a nice new home! :cheers:

Just got in from work folks and read this thread - Can I just say A Great Big [SIZE=21pt]Well [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]Done[/SIZE] to Alfynn (Debbie) and a Big [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] to Andrea :cheers:

Darnt say any negative stuff...... but want to I can tell you - but well all have a rant after shes in safe hands. :rant:

Good Luck - let us all know when you are in possession of that poor girl. Im sure she will have a fantastic new home.

Well done Debs and Andrea, hope all goes well for you :thumbsup:

Julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back