The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Chance is standing at 18 " i havent weighted her but im sure she is getting there now :thumbsup: solid little thing with a racer shape already (w00t)
Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You've made me curious Josh so I went out and measured my own 2. Ellie Beau is 18 and 3/4, Messi is 20 :thumbsup:

ohhhh (w00t) i may be wrong when i said chance to be 25" looks like she maybe smaller :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ohhhh (w00t) i may be wrong when i said chance to be 25" looks like she maybe smaller :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If she stays under Josh, :p you'll be laughing mate, :lol: a good under and over, can't be bad mate. :thumbsup: di

If she stays under Josh, :p you'll be laughing mate, :lol: a good under and over, can't be bad mate. :thumbsup: di
elliemay is 24 1/2 inches.

Cant see her being a under but i will stick to 25 " maybe a tad more but not alot :thumbsup: so flash has comp from the same kennels (w00t) (pull your toes out flash your gonna have to go sommeeee )

Hi Josh,

Put some new piccies on,bet she has changed since i saw her last.She will be an over,comparing her to Finn,who is an under,she is way bigger than he was at that age.There will be some brilliant overs racing in the future with Toad,Rebel and Chance,plus the rest of the litter,glad Cracker will

be past it then :sweating:

Amandaxx

Hi Josh,Put some new piccies on,bet she has changed since i saw her last.She will be an over,comparing her to Finn,who is an under,she is way bigger than he was at that age.There will be some brilliant overs racing in the future with Toad,Rebel and Chance,plus the rest of the litter,glad Cracker will

be past it then :sweating:

Amandaxx

Yes i will do :thumbsup: but dont 4got flash maybe past it but...... that darn dog TROY will still be around haha :thumbsup: the racing will be something to remember well lets hope so :thumbsup:

A few pics of Rebel & Toad, taken a few weeks ago so I think that they might be a lot bigger by now :lol:

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

Lovely pictures Maggi ..........thank you ! :)

Elton Hall seems years ago and Toad has definitly grown. Its going to be fun watching this litter grow up.

Lovely pictures Maggi ..........thank you ! :)
Elton Hall seems years ago and Toad has definitly grown. Its going to be fun watching this litter grow up.

Looking good ! :thumbsup: It will be fun watching them all grow but even better when the meet in a race ! im sure it will happen at some point :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The pups are looking big and bold now!

Any news on the one who broke his leg?

Mr. Toad is going to be a BIG boy, :lol: but he looks a real little character, :p good luck with the boy. :thumbsup: di

Chance is 19" to the shoulder and 29lb :thumbsup: shes growing but nothing to the size of Rebel and Polo which we seen again at the finals :thumbsup:

Chance is 19" to the shoulder and 29lb :thumbsup: shes growing but nothing to the size of Rebel and Polo which we seen again at the finals :thumbsup:
she will make 25 tts josh :thumbsup: :luck:

she will make 25 tts josh :thumbsup: :luck:
josh----the wearwolf-ronnie , is now 21.5 tts , and weighs 36lb, he slowed down a bit growing when he had the broken leg , but alls well now , prognosis is good , just need to wait an see------------------------------no matter we all got champions

yes ttt , he's gonna be a belter ,
Glad to hear that :luck: - he really is a beauty! A pup of mine broke a hock at 12 weeks but the wee young bones healed well and she turned out to be a real action dog - still going stong now at near 10 years old.

yes ttt , he's gonna be a belter ,
Glad to hear that :luck: - he really is a beauty! A pup of mine broke a hock at 12 weeks but the wee young bones healed well and she turned out to be a real action dog - still going stong now at near 10 years old.
as i said earlier , the vet says , he'll be fine , if a dog was to break a leg , then thats theright time--- plenty of time to sort ---stuart

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back