The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good luck 2 anyone getting one of these pups :luck: they are very nice pups..

nichola, just got our warewolf home , i must say i'm delighted with him , lovely strong feet , bones too , wont be long till theyre , adults , time flies when your least expecting it will post a few pics in a month , atb , to the other owners , we all got class pups, ---------den
Thanks Den, im glad you like him, I look forward to getting wee pictures of him, and all the very best of luck with him :luck:

Stunnin pups there Frankie.Was good talkin 2 ya again.Love the pup,that is a ringer,to the wifes Silver dog.Keep him/her,where she/he is.

well the day is almost here Frankie n Nicola !! i guess John has loaded them aboard by now !!

best of luck 2 any1 else getting a dog :luck: :luck:

Will be good when the all meet through out the years 4 a race or 2 !!

ATB Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well the day is almost here Frankie n Nicola !! i guess John has loaded them aboard by now !!

Yes the pups should be on the ferry by now, Dropped them off at Johns Earlier, we weighed them in and this is what its looking like:

The pups that I left with John today where between 15 and 16 LB and that includes your bitch,

I got home and weighed my own and got the shock of my life, firstly my bitch was 15lb but my boy was 19LB 9oz OMG!!! Hes a big Lad!

I wish all the New Owners all the very Best of Luck :luck:

Yes the pups should be on the ferry by now, Dropped them off at Johns Earlier, we weighed them in and this is what its looking like:

The pups that I left with John today where between 15 and 16 LB and that includes your bitch,

I got home and weighed my own and got the shock of my life, firstly my bitch was 15lb but my boy was 19LB 9oz OMG!!! Hes a big Lad!

I wish all the New Owners all the very Best of Luck :luck:
WOW thats a difference 2 the others (w00t) , whats he on prime rump steaks ;) ;) sounds like u picked 2 nice pups Frankie !! well done wicked names by the way defo the dog (w00t) (w00t)

just got a txt from John boarding now so here the come people lol

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well chance is home and i am a very proud owner of the little devil dog !!! attacking all the other dogs already LOL she still couldnt beat rebel up over the weekend (w00t) (w00t) had a great weekend !

Thanks alot frankie , nicola and john also ellie may and colt :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shes a star A MIGHTLY 1 :D

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dont Mention it Josh, we look forward to seeing some piccies as she grown.

Cheers

Nic x

I was lucky enough to have a cuddle with Josh,s pup,Johns pup and Carolines,wow,is all i can say.All 3 are stunning,it will be

worth watching those 3 compete in racing and showing.Rebel has stolen my heart

Amandaxx

John's & Josh's pups

IMG_0602-1.jpg

China makes a good foot stool

IMG_0607-1.jpg

That puppy's got no respect for China at all, (w00t) fancy letting a male walk all over you. :lol: di

Hows every1s pups doing ??? any pictures of them sure they ave grow away by now !! i know my 1 has also she has a heart of a lion and feet like a ballerina hmmm 1/4 cat maybe (w00t) (w00t)

Hope John won't mind me posting but he got res champ puppy at Elton Hall on Sat :thumbsup: Both he & Toad are bigger each time I see them. Will post pics later as I've only just arrived home from Elton.

Hope John won't mind me posting but he got res champ puppy at Elton Hall on Sat :thumbsup: Both he & Toad are bigger each time I see them. Will post pics later as I've only just arrived home from Elton.
Can't wait Maggi. :thumbsup: di

Stunnin pups there Frankie.Was good talkin 2 ya again.Love the pup,that is a ringer,to the wifes Silver dog.Keep him/her,where she/he is.
keeping her for myself. and a dog pup...
Just been lookn in again Frankie.As we wont be on the internet again it seems.Anyhow.These are class pups Frankie.Still like that we bitch .She's a wee stunner.Good luck with them Frankie.You deserve it.Will be nice to see you back on the line.Gona be some very fast racing soon.

just weighed mine again today, 21lb 4oz a bundle of fun, but boy has he got some aggression in him, took him out with the others today , way up the farm, through the woods , he was off , thrashing through the trees , bounding through the long grass too, think this fella is going to be better than ok will def upload some pics asap( when i learn how to) --------stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
just weighed mine again today, 21lb 4oz a bundle of fun, but boy has he got some aggression in him, took him out with the others today , way up the farm, through the woods , he was off , thrashing through the trees , bounding through the long grass too, think this fella is going to be better than ok will def upload some pics asap( when i learn how to) --------stuart
Yes, come Stuart lets see some picture's of the little monster, :lol: i just love um at that age, Leia was a right little nutter, :- and still is, :lol: but i wouldn't change her for the world. :thumbsup: di

di heres a few photos of ronnie

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg

heres another few

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

hope to get some more when he's older , poor wee lad hurt himself today whilst we were out fishing , got caught in the walkway , his leg a bit sore , but he's a tough little dog he'll be ok------------stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
He's bloody cute Stuart, ;) very striking markings, :thumbsup: his little face reminds me of Leia, :p you should have some fun with him when he's older. :thumbsup: nice pup, di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back