The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
niceee :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is that the werewolf ??? by the looks of things he has a very strong neck already !!

whats he standing at now Stuart ?? my bitch (Chance is just over 16 " ) i still havent weighted her but she is a solid little thing :thumbsup:

ATB Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Their both stunning pup's Josh, Chance and Ronnie, :thumbsup: wish i could of had one to go with my little girl. :( di

niceee :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Is that the werewolf ??? by the looks of things he has a very strong neck already !!

whats he standing at now Stuart ?? my bitch (Chance is just over 16 " ) i still havent weighted her but she is a solid little thing :thumbsup:

ATB Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
josh i just measured him , he's 18" tall 28" long, think he's growing length just now ,but he's a cracking little pup, very intelligent too , he's a bit light on the front leg after yesterdays accident, got his leg caught in a walkway, fell over and hopefully only bruised his knuckle joint, but if he's still lame tomorrow , off to the vets he goes.------stuart

Hi Stuart,

Ronnie has really surprised me his colours have changed so much, he is very like my wee bitch now, with a darker face. Hes looking brilliant, im glad things are going well with him, I will have to get a few up of my two later.

Nichola :thumbsup:

di heres a few photos of ronnie
DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg

heres another few

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

hope to get some more when he's older , poor wee lad hurt himself today whilst we were out fishing , got caught in the walkway , his leg a bit sore , but he's a tough little dog he'll be ok------------stuart

ah well theres bad news to report , i'm f***in g gutted , ronnie was today at the vets , where it was confirmed he had suffered a double break in the front leg, the only consolation is the bones have'nt seperated , one was a clean break , the other a green tree break, where it splinters upwards , this is a blessing as the vet said , it's acting as a splint for the other bone, he's also 100% sure there wont be any long term damage to the growth plates , a bonus if anything , and hewill be ok , as he's a young dog-----------i'm not a religous person , but ronnies fate is in the lap of god---- god bless you ronnie.-------stuart

di heres a few photos of ronnie
DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg

heres another few

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

hope to get some more when he's older , poor wee lad hurt himself today whilst we were out fishing , got caught in the walkway , his leg a bit sore , but he's a tough little dog he'll be ok------------stuart

ah well theres bad news to report , i'm f***in g gutted , ronnie was today at the vets , where it was confirmed he had suffered a double break in the front leg, the only consolation is the bones have'nt seperated , one was a clean break , the other a green tree break, where it splinters upwards , this is a blessing as the vet said , it's acting as a splint for the other bone, he's also 100% sure there wont be any long term damage to the growth plates , a bonus if anything , and hewill be ok , as he's a young dog-----------i'm not a religous person , but ronnies fate is in the lap of god---- god bless you ronnie.-------stuart

So sorry to hear your bad news Stuart, :( it's hard to stop them injuring themselves when they are so young, ;) stay positive, I'm sure the little mite will come good. :thumbsup: di

So sorry to hear your bad news Stuart, :( it's hard to stop them injuring themselves when they are so young, ;) stay positive, I'm sure the little mite will come good. :thumbsup: di
thanks di, yes itis really hard when your only trying to let them get there feet together , but i'm an optimist, -----------stuart

thanks di, yes itis really hard when your only trying to let them get there feet together , but i'm an optimist, -----------stuart
I do it the same way as you, ;) as soon as they've had their jabs, let them run and play, they soon get their legs, :lol: Leia use to launch herself from half way down the stairs just for fun, :eek: bloody nutter. :lol: di

Sorry to read re Ronnies broken leg, one consolation is that he's a youngster & they normally heal quite well. Taz broke both bones in his front leg when he was a pup & we thought that was it for him but he's still going strong at 14 years having led a very active life coursing & hurdling & catching a few rabbits. Lots of :luck: :luck: to you & Ronnie

Sorry to read re Ronnies broken leg, one consolation is that he's a youngster & they normally heal quite well. Taz broke both bones in his front leg when he was a pup & we thought that was it for him but he's still going strong at 14 years having led a very active life coursing & hurdling & catching a few rabbits. Lots of :luck: :luck: to you & Ronnie
thanks , mao---- vet thinks he'll be ok , it was both bones in the front leg.---------------------------stuart

Hope he mends ok for you. Young bones with plenty of growing to do should heal well. fingers crossed for you. He is a stunning pup. :luck:

Stuart,

Were devestated for you and Ronnie, the vets know what they are talking about and with luck from his Irish Background LOL Im sure he will be okay. Please keep us updated on his progression.

Nichola :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Stuart,
Were devestated for you and Ronnie, the vets know what they are talking about and with luck from his Irish Background LOL Im sure he will be okay. Please keep us updated on his progression.

Nichola :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:
will do nichola, he's a tough little dog , so i'm hopefull------stuart

Here are a few pictures and a weight update with my two Pups:

First Up Messi 33lb

P1010790.jpg

Next is Ellie Beau 25lb

P1010744.jpg

Messi Again with his Grandmother Miss Ellie who is 38lb :blink:

P1010797.jpg

Ellie Beau with the Grandmother Miss Ellie

P1010794.jpg

Ellie Beau

P1010765.jpg

Messi

P1010755.jpg

Both

P1010749.jpg

Looking good Frankie, :thumbsup: but Ellie Beau takes my eye, she's a striking bitch, :thumbsup: Luck with them all. :luck: di

Looking good Frankie, :thumbsup: but Ellie Beau takes my eye, she's a striking bitch, :thumbsup: Luck with them all. :luck: di

I agree Di :thumbsup: she looks very nice i can just picture that FLYING down the tracks !!! hmm against the only sister in a few years :thumbsup:

Messi is a belter 2 !! very colt like :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best of luck mate :thumbsup: (miss ellie the starter of all of this hey ;) )

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They really are a lovely litter, we met Rebel & Polo at the weekend and its nice to see them looking so good.

Sonia

They really are a lovely litter, we met Rebel & Polo at the weekend and its nice to see them looking so good.Sonia
Would love to see pictures of Polo and Rebel :thumbsup:

Chance is standing at 18 " i havent weighted her but im sure she is getting there now :thumbsup: solid little thing with a racer shape already (w00t)

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back