The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well John came and took his pup yesterday the white and brindle dog. I wish him all the luck in the world with him, I will put pictures of the two of mine in later on. :thumbsup:

Here are a few pics for you Stuart, john named this one warewolf from day one:

P1010693.jpg

P1010696.jpg

Here are pictures of my own two, one dog one bitch:

P1010689.jpg

P1010690.jpg

P1010702.jpg

P1010699.jpg

STUNNING PUPS...all the very best to yourself and my friend John with them.Look forward to seeing them out and about in time to come

Frankie they are all super looking pups, :p I wish all the new owners good luck for the future, (don't think you need it with these pups thou). :thumbsup: di

These pups look rich and should be cracking dogs.

I wish everyone well with them :thumbsup:

Very nice frankie :thumbsup:

Im liking your bitch alot , looks like she is gonna be a lovely boned dog and a nice straight back on her :thumbsup:

The dog of yours looks like hers gonna be a bigge , well nice head on the chap

Best of luck :luck:

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P1010693.jpg

P1010696.jpg

i hope it's as hungry as a wearwolf, frankie, but it wont really matter , cos it'll be well fed , before i collect it, great pictures stuart

P1010693.jpg

P1010696.jpg

i hope it's as hungry as a wearwolf, frankie, but it wont really matter , cos it'll be well fed , before i collect it, great pictures stuart

I am soooooo jealious John,you lucky bugger.

Cant wait to see your pup in the flesh

Amandaxx

Here are pictures of one of the wee pup I think looks a bit like EllieMay:

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

Im gonna be so sad to see these wee babies go I just love them all, and I wish we could keep them all, though I think I would never see my husband if we did :wacko: Thanks everyone for your comments. Nic :thumbsup:

any new pictures of the pups then ??? its been a while lol (w00t) (w00t) sorry i bet they have shot away again , john said his is growing away !!

josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another pup left us today we refered to him as werewolf, He has gone to Denned, I would like to wish Stuart all the very best of luck with him :luck:

Here a few more pics of the puppies:

P1010728.jpg

P1010725.jpg

P1010719.jpg

P1010717.jpg

P1010714.jpg

P1010710.jpg

P1010707.jpg

great stuff she looking a little heller (w00t) i guess her and flash are going 2 be best of freinds hes still a pup inside :D

shes getting even lighter in colour (which i dont mind )

like the pic with her and jeff's puppy :thumbsup:

thanks frankie ;)

josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pups Frankie, :thumbsup: just look at the chest on your Josh, (plenty of room for the lungs) and so sweet :wub: .

Good Luck all you lucky owners ;) can't wait to see what these pups can do on the field, :thumbsup: di

nichola, just got our warewolf home , i must say i'm delighted with him , lovely strong feet , bones too , wont be long till theyre , adults , time flies when your least expecting it will post a few pics in a month , atb , to the other owners , we all got class pups, ---------den

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back