The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi :)) i have pm ed frankie bout a pup but been in contact with john about 1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lovely pups, Can't believe the two parti's! Really like the light brindle. :thumbsup:

cracking pups :thumbsup: :luck: these pups should be fast. ;)

:thumbsup: what a lovely litter good luck to whoever gets a pup and who would believe litter sisters having pups on same day wow (w00t)

good luck frankie and nicola with this litter... there smashin looking n took some of the markings off there granny...all the best of luck from tyrone :luck:

Firstly thanks to everyone who has left a comment, however its with sadness :( that I tell you the Wee Pup born a day after the others has died. She was the smallest out of the litter. We fed her from a bottle and tried to keep her warm but she gave up. We are devestated to say the least. The rest of the pups are nice and fat and I would say each one is aleady over a pound in weight. Frankie will be weighing them tomorrow. :thumbsup:

So sorry to hear the news. Have been following the unfolding events. I'm sure the rest will thrive.

Diane

sorry 2 hear of the little 1 :( the others should do g8 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Firstly thanks to everyone who has left a comment, however its with sadness :( that I tell you the Wee Pup born a day after the others has died. She was the smallest out of the litter. We fed her from a bottle and tried to keep her warm but she gave up. We are devestated to say the least. The rest of the pups are nice and fat and I would say each one is aleady over a pound in weight. Frankie will be weighing them tomorrow. :thumbsup:
So sorry to hear this Nick :( you and Frankie must be gutted, :( R.I.P little girl, glad the rest are doing so well. ;) di

pups a week old to day so I have weighed them:

2 Bitches: Both 1lb 4oz

5 Dogs: 2 at 1lb 5oz, 1lb 6oz, 1lb 7oz and 1lb 8oz

Some good weights there Frankie, ;) it will be interesting to see what weight they all end up at when fully grown. :thumbsup: di

hows the pups doing ? its been a while since the pics i bet they have shot away :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

josh :thumbsup:

I will put more pics up tomorrow, my computer is acting up and it takes ages but I will get some up tomorrow, you wont believe the size of them! They are 2 weeks tomorrow :thumbsup: they are up and walking already and the eyes are open!!!!

sounds good 2 me :thumbsup: looking forward 2 seeing them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

josh

I will put more pics up tomorrow, my computer is acting up and it takes ages but I will get some up tomorrow, you wont believe the size of them! They are 2 weeks tomorrow :thumbsup: they are up and walking already and the eyes are open!!!!
Can't wait Nick, ;) the next thing you know they will be leaving you for their new homes :thumbsup: di

Here are a few more pics of the pups they are now 2 weeks old and weigh from 1lb 11oz TO 2lb 6oz and I think my scales are weighing a bit light, ill have to get some new ones, but anyway here goes:

P1010420.jpg

P1010418.jpg

P1010416.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010413.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010408.jpg

God their all gorgeous, :lol: but i still like the one your keeping and John's is so sweet too, :wub: any one lucky enough to be getting a pup out of this litter is made for life and i hope they get as much enjoyment out of their pup as i do from my Leia out of Miss Tori. :thumbsup: di

Next time Nick can we have one of mum too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back