The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elliemay X Colt

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations Ellymay and Colt :wub: - 7 huge pups, 5 dogs and 2 bitches :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cant wait to see the photos :teehee:

EllieMay is doing really well, she gave birth to 5 Dogs 2 Bitches all healthy big pups. I will but up pictures later when I catch my breath LOL :thumbsup:

EllieMay is doing really well, she gave birth to 5 Dogs 2 Bitches all healthy big pups. I will but up pictures later when I catch my breath LOL :thumbsup:
Congratulations Frankie,best of :luck: with them.Mikes bitch Ellie has just started giving birth,the 1st one is on it's way :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know Frankie & Nichola :thumbsup: a BIG well done to EllieMay :thumbsup:

I had a hospital appointment today and upon our return we discovered EllieMay had another bitch pup but sadly it had been stillborn :( . Then the impossible happened! She had another Bitch, still alive breathing and very much like the others. Its a miracle. She started givin birth at 5.30 yesterday! So 5 dogs 3 bitches. EllieMay is doing great however; we are bringing her to the vet to have her checked out. Piccies later im going to take them shortly :thumbsup:

I had a hospital appointment today and upon our return we discovered EllieMay had another bitch pup but sadly it had been stillborn :( . Then the impossible happened! She had another Bitch, still alive breathing and very much like the others. Its a miracle. She started givin birth at 5.30 yesterday! So 5 dogs 3 bitches. EllieMay is doing great however; we are bringing her to the vet to have her checked out. Piccies later im going to take them shortly :thumbsup:
:eek: Sorry to here about the one that died :( but another bitch after that, you must be well chuffed. :lol: the luck of the Irish :luck: :thumbsup: di

i love puppies :)

seen the pics on facebook looking cute as!!! :thumbsup:

The pups are beautiful, :wub: can't believe the colours, even black/white, i hope Ellie May's OK. :thumbsup: di

Some pictures of the new arrivals:

P1010305.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010310.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010318.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P1010327.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010332.jpg

Clever Ellie May, (w00t) their lovely, i think i like the chocolate brown one or may be the white/black one, :lol: just don't know they all look so cute. :wub: which one was the last bitch born Nick??? :thumbsup: di

Clever Ellie May, (w00t) their lovely, i think i like the chocolate brown one or may be the white/black one, :lol: just don't know they all look so cute. :wub: which one was the last bitch born Nick??? :thumbsup: di
Shes the one after the all white dog. The chocolate brown one is mine I really want her hopefully my husband LISTENS Di LOL!

all the best with these pups they are stunning. :thumbsup:

What a coincidence.. litter sisters both having their first litters on the same day!! Hope you have as much fun racing yours in the future as I hope to have with mine! Best of luck with them :thumbsup:

Shes the one after the all white dog. The chocolate brown one is mine I really want her hopefully my husband LISTENS Di LOL!
Just tell him Nick your keeping the chocolate brown one :- or you'll with hold all the bedroom activity :lol: for EVER. (w00t) di

P1010310.jpg

love this one!! looks like butterfly wings on the back :wub: good luck with them all :thumbsup:

Congratulations on a lovely litter... :wub: Gorgeous

Love Johns little baby... :thumbsup:

P1010310.jpg

love this one!! looks like butterfly wings on the back :wub: good luck with them all :thumbsup:

With wings like that, he's got to be a flyer. :lol: here's wishing John and all concerned, good luck in the coming years with these little angels. :thumbsup: di

Thanks for all your kind comments everyone. We are delighted to say the least. All pups and mother are doing great :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back