The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Every Parents Worse Nightmare

trac

A pet is for life
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
picked lee up from school as ususal today, to be greeted with the news that there was a paedophile taking pictures of the reception class getting changed in their classroom, at the time lee was playing out, so the school got everyone back in and locked the doors,(the one day we have sunshine)so far he hasnt been caught, it makes me so angry :rant: :wub: at the thought of this, the reception class are only 4/5 yr olds :rant:i know what i would do to him, Adam has to deal with this type of scum everyday & from a early age we have warned the kids to be careful at school & report any one hanging about, as we know it can happen any where.at times our daughter thinks we are over protective but now she realises that things like this do happen.

they break up tomorrow i only hope he does not return :rant:

FFS :rant: i hope they catch the scumbag and deal with him PROPERLY!!! :rant:

I know what i'd like to do to the B*stards, though i'm sure it would infringe their human rights :angry: :rant:

How on earth did this person get onto the premises AND without being seen? And so close to classroom windows?

Lets hope he's caught very soon.

Tracey X

:rant: :rant: id make sure he never looked at another kid again dirty fuc**er!!! bring back hanging i say!!! what use is that scum to society!!! if no one likes my views then take me to court!!! oughta let the mothers at the dirty pieces of sh*t!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

not long had to endure watching one op me smirking at me whilst having his step daughters on his knee!!! well lets just say he has gone!!!! :- "

why the hell do they think they have human rights when the take away a childs childhood!!!!!! this bloody government is nonce paradise!!! :rant: :rant:

trac said:
picked lee up from school as ususal today, to be greeted with the news that there was a  paedophile taking pictures of the reception class  getting changed in their classroom, at the time lee was playing out, so the school got everyone back in and locked the doors,(the one day we have sunshine)so far he hasnt been caught, it makes me so angry :rant: :wub:   at the thought of this, the reception class are only 4/5 yr olds :rant:i know what i would do to him, Adam has to deal with this type of scum everyday & from a early age we have warned the kids to be careful at school & report any one hanging about, as we know it can happen any where.at times our daughter thinks we are over protective but now she realises that things like this  do happen.they break up tomorrow i only hope he does not return :rant:

children eh, oh my, poor things didnt ask to be born and subjected to these dirty low life scum, and im being polite here, makes me feel ashamed to be a man some times, easiest bloke goin on gods earth i am, but god help anyone that laid a finger on any of mine, or look at em in a wrong way, bring back hanging i say, and gimmee the job, im looking, il even supply the rope

keith

disgusting :rant:

we had a bloke hanging around my daughters school (shes 14) trying to get girls into his car.he was clocked doing this and later went on to my others school :rant:

god only knows whats happening in this world, you try to make your kids street wise and independant and you have scum like this :rant:

i cant let mine out on their own its just to scary, the kids think im being a wicked mother but the thought of anything happening to them makes me feel sick!!

lets hope this bloke is caught and delt with :rant:

Oh my god..my stomach justs sinks when I hear this.There is supposed to be one living round the corner from my kids school and it makes me sick to the core. I had had my daughter leave middle school today so I am extra emotional at the mo and I am dreading the time when she wants to walk back from her new school without me...god I could cry right now at the thought of these sick :rant: watching her.

Totally agree with posh totty...about time the government put our kids first. Will there ever be a time when we can let our kids out and not be in fear of this? How many more kids will pay the price? I want my kids to look back on their childhood with happy memories but how can they when all I do is constantly panic if they are a bit late? Its a sad society we live in :(

How bloody revolting to read this, words almost fail me.

I'd like to see the sicko hung drawn and quartered.

obviously my thoughts on the people who would do this to kids are not a million miles from everyone elses

but

just wanted to pass something on safety wise for those parents out there with young kids - please check that they really understand what a stranger is

for many years advice for kids has always been to not go with strangers...........but a survey i read fairly recently showed that most littlies don't actually really know what a stranger is (and get very confused if an adult says 'dont worry, I'm not a stranger)

so it is worth spending the time to make sure they know, only mummy, daddy, grandad and aunty flo can pick you up after school - if anyone else tries to, run in and tell your teacher

urchin said:
obviously my thoughts on the people who would do this to kids are not a million miles from everyone elses
but

just wanted to pass something on safety wise for those parents out there with young kids - please check that they really understand what a stranger is

for many years advice for kids has always been to not go with strangers...........but a survey i read fairly recently showed that most littlies don't actually really know what a stranger is (and get very confused if an adult says 'dont worry, I'm not a stranger)

so it is worth spending the time to make sure they know, only mummy, daddy, grandad and aunty flo can pick you up after school - if anyone else tries to, run in and tell your teacher

good point

Wht gets me going is though....after being caught they get sent away and live their lives under a different name etc etc......how the bloody hell are we supposed to know where they are... :rant: :rant:

Name and shame......definitely the way to go....get them on a register where we can all see where they are... :angry: and have them all bloody castrated....locked away and throw away the keys.. :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Wht gets me going is though....after being caught they get sent away and live their lives under a different name etc etc......how the bloody hell are we supposed to know where they are... :rant:   :rant:
Name and shame......definitely the way to go....get them on a register where we can all see where they are... :angry:   and have them all bloody castrated....locked away and throw away the keys.. :rant:

well said :thumbsup:

:eek: omg :eek:

i remember when i was at junior school a bloke used to hang around the school gates :eek: :eek:

everyday he was just standing about for no reason......just watching us all go home :eek: :(

the school contacted the police, but as he hadnt done anything and was on a public pathway.......the police couldnt do anything as there was no law in standing there :rant: :rant:

then one day one of the kids was walking home down the ally.......when she was grabbed by a man :eek: :eek: :eek: .......lucky for her she got away and ran back to school :sweating:

but it could of been so different, why do they wait for someone to do something before they can act :rant: :rant: :rant:

Thats so right Peppermint lady..... look for instance at Ian Huntley...I mean how on earth did he get a job as a Caretaker beats me. :rant: ....the laws are backward ...its too easy to gain access to children... :angry:

they should be locked up forever and if ever let out should be neutered and a big 'P' burned on their foreheads :rant: just the way i feel, i'm afraid :angry: will justice ever be properly done? .. i doubt it, especially when they have sypmathisers in the judicial system and smart arsed souless legal teams, ready to proclaim a poor young victim as consenting and even worse asking for it :rant:

trouble is most of these weirdo's blend into society and you don't know anything about them till it's far far too late, how many times do we hear about someones 'previous' AFTER they have stood trial and got away scot free :angry:

this theory that harsh punishment just drives them undergound where they can't be monitored doesn't wash with me, NO SECOND CHANCES!!!

the woods near us used to be one big playground to us, dens in the ferns, trees for climbing and a b*llocking when we got home for ripped jeans and muddy everything, now it's quiet and overgrown coz the kids can't go out to play and be kids anymore :'(

:(

Its horrible to think how they can get away with it. Yo just can't tell who they are. Someone I considered a friend turned out to be abusing a little girl he looked after. He worked in a creche as well. Its horrible to think someone who seemed so normal was really so evil.

what sickens me as much is the point THEY go to jail where they have an easy time away from those who could harm them ( HELLLLLLLLLOOOOO these have harmed kids???) alllowed to train for their own future legal defence???!!! then THEY get a new home , furnished by you the tax payer and then THEY get a new identity!!!!!! WHY!!!!! the kids havent done wrong??? wheres their new life etc??? :rant: :rant:

Maxine Carr was involved in the cover up and denial of the crimes of huntley , even going to comfort the parents, now she is kicking up and been moved several times AT YOUR COST!! coz she is upset and traumatised!!!!! then the sick bitch should have told the police what she had been told and not played the caring school assistant!!! :rant: let her rot with the benefit of all knowing who and where she is!!! :rant:

the girlfriend of the peado who HELD the 9mth old baby whilst he raped it and then cleaned the little girls cuts after the event, DIDNT EVEN GET JAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

This country needs to actually listen to the views of the nation and name and shame these despicable life forms and never let the world forget exactly what they are!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

maxine carr wasnt convicted of any cover up in the ian huntley trial.she didnt have anything to do with it.facts are facts

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back