The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Every Parents Worse Nightmare

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
one thing to remember is paedophiles are not only men, the prison i worked at had quite a few women peado's,one of them being myra hindley

We have just had our local one locked away,he abused a 13 year old girl and only got 18 months.(12 if hes good ) i say shoot the dirty bast***s,why should we keep them,i work to pay for his cell.

1 cell plus daily meals £10 per day

1 cartridge no more meals £1

gutsey said:
We have just had our local one locked away,he abused a 13 year old girl and only got 18 months.(12 if hes good ) i say shoot the dirty bast***s,why should we keep them,i work to pay for his cell.

i agree, only its nearer over £300 a week to keep a prisoner

kris said:
try not to let your feelings cloud your judgement. :thumbsup: maxine carr was found guilty of peverting the course of justice.she did what thousands of people have done over time,she lied to the police.she believed her boyfriend was innocent.most women in her position would have done the same thing,who wants to believe theyre in love with a child killer?but whereas most people who lie to the police to help their loved one arent even prosecuted,maxine carr was demonised by the media and actually compared to myra hindley,and she was prosecuted for a crime thats not usually proceeded with.i too have strong feelings about this.but the reasons i have strong feelings are completely different to yours.mine are based on fact.yours on what you want to believe.we can say shes an evil person but i feel that all she was guilty of was bad judgement ;)

Sorry Kris ..... but I dont think most woman would have done the same....I would never have lied if my boyfriend or husband had done anything like this... (w00t) god forbid

I think she must have known what what going on....she just didnt want to admit to it.....

3 years - not enough in my opinion...I dont feel sorry for her at all....she maybe wasnt as evil as Ian Huntley but she sure knew what was going on Im sure of it.

btw Trac I hope somehing gets sorted at the school. what a dreadful thing to happen.. :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is so weird, after reading this thread..............my friend phoned me last night in a right state...she lives in a lovely quiet little village and has five kids under the age of 9...they were sat in their front room with the curtains opened and a man appeared at the window with his bits hanging out pressed up against the window, he was about 50ish and quite well dressed :rant:

she phoned the police straight away, but he was long gone by the time they got there!!

she was then told that this had happened to several people in the village over the past month or so :rant:

SO WHY THE HELL CANT THE POLICE WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THIS, POST LETTERS THROUGH THEIR DOORS OR SOMETHING???????

these lovely kids, the youngest twins being just 4, have had to witness this sicko doing this, makes my blood boil, they moved there thinking their kids would be safe and would be able to play out with their friends.....now she wont even let them out the front door!!!! :rant: :rant:

how awful,your right about the police something should have been said to warn people about this man, surely they could have put something in a local paper :rant: :rant:

i am sitting here in tears remembering the kids across the road from me, the little girl ran to mine for safety and wrote down all he was doing to her and what she had to do for a packet of crisps :rant: :rant: the mum knew full well what was going on and yes i did batter her!!! yes i got in trouble for it but id do it all over again if a child came to my door with the same problem!!! them kids wrote down everything for the police and the soc servs and still he was allowed to live there and do it repeatedly as he blamed it on his drinking problem and didnt realise what he was doing???!!! not enough evidence coz the mum stopped the kids from talking and all swept under carpet but thankfully soc servs did see through it all and he was finally removed!!! :sweating: i do blame the mother as she knew what was happening and should have protected her kids not a dirty filthy scumbag!! :rant: we all had to watch as he was doing things with the girls right op me , he would also look over and if you werent looking he would do something to make you look and see what he was doing and give the dirtiest smirk , as much as to say you know what im doing and you cant do nothing!! the look in the girls eyes broke my heart!!! :rant: i would never protect anyone with something like that , any person with a shred of humanity would surely feel the same ?

trac , they wont do anything til it is proven as infringement on rights!! :- " :rant:

posh totty said:
i am sitting here in tears remembering the kids across the road from me, the little girl ran to mine for safety and wrote down all he was doing to her and what she had to do for a packet of crisps  :rant:   :rant:   the mum knew full well what was going on and yes i did batter her!!! yes i got in trouble for it but id do it all over again if a child came to my door with the same problem!!! them kids wrote down everything for the police and the soc servs and still he was allowed to live there and do it repeatedly as he blamed it on his drinking problem and didnt realise what he was doing???!!! not enough evidence coz the mum stopped the kids from talking and all swept under carpet but thankfully soc servs did see through it all and he was finally removed!!!  :sweating:   i do blame the mother as she knew what was happening and should have protected her kids not a dirty filthy scumbag!!  :rant: we all had to watch as he was doing things with the girls right op me , he would also look over and if you werent looking he would do something to make you look and see what he was doing and give the dirtiest smirk , as much as to say you know what im doing and you cant do nothing!! the look in the girls eyes broke my heart!!!  :rant:   i would never protect anyone with something like that , any person with a shred of humanity would surely feel the same ?
trac , they wont do anything til it is proven as infringement on rights!!  :- "  :rant:

bloody hell.....................dont think i would have been able hold back from giving her what for either.........how awful for that poor child, but lucky that you saw what was going on and had the guts to try and help..

this world is in a right sorry state :rant:

the laws are backward....the vicitim ends us the one feeling in the wrong.....while the guilty one gets out and is able to life life undercover as Poshtotty says... able to go about daily life... and free to commit the offence again and again...

while the victim lives in the shadows frightened to come out .... a life sentence for them... :rant:

exactly janis!!! where is the victims new life and identity?? sadly they have to live with what was done to them and face the world , whilst the scum get all the rewards!!! :rant:

3 meals a day with a selection and choice, warmth at night, no bills, internet access (free) ability to train for free, medication for free, oh and a small wage too!! and all paid for by the silly people who work and dont break the law!! oh then release to a home and furniture paid for , assistance to get a job also, and then an advisor to help them adjust :- "

then we have decent people like keith on here struggling to try to get a job etc and are knocked back!!! :rant: :rant:

id love to have a varied choice of meals cooked for me and not to have to worry about bills etc sadly im not a criminal and i have to seriously budget!! :rant:

gutsey said:

Couldn't have said it better...

posh totty said:
still convicted of 3 though , hardly innocent  :- "
Yeh,and then when she got out,they sent the B.....d over here to live and work,and at one time she was'nt to far away from where we live.But she was spotted and had to bail out as far s i know.

Janimal said:
kris said:
try not to let your feelings cloud your judgement. :thumbsup: maxine carr was found guilty of peverting the course of justice.she did what thousands of people have done over time,she lied to the police.she believed her boyfriend was innocent.most women in her position would have done the same thing,who wants to believe theyre in love with a child killer?but whereas most people who lie to the police to help their loved one arent even prosecuted,maxine carr was demonised by the media and actually compared to myra hindley,and she was prosecuted for a crime thats not usually proceeded with.i too have strong feelings about this.but the reasons i have strong feelings are completely different to yours.mine are based on fact.yours on what you want to believe.we can say shes an evil person but i feel that all she was guilty of was bad judgement ;)

Sorry Kris ..... but I dont think most woman would have done the same....I would never have lied if my boyfriend or husband had done anything like this... (w00t) god forbid

yes most women would have done exactly what she did cos she didnt for a minute think hed got anything to do with it.she thought at first that it was just routine questioning cos he was the last person to see them and cos he worked at the school.most womens first loyalty is to their partner unless there are children,and in this case she was just protecting her lover.

I think she must have known what what going on....she just didnt want to admit to it.....no she didnt know what was going on.why cant people understand this?its not as if she was prosecuted as an accomplice and even the indictments reflected this.at no time was she accused of being a murderess,and she wasnt charged with being an accomplice before the fact or even after the fact.dont you think shed have been charged with this if the police thought she was guilty of taking part in it? .

3 years - not enough in my opinion...I dont feel sorry for her at all....she maybe wasnt as evil as Ian Huntley but she sure knew what was going on Im sure of it.again you repeat the accusation that YOU'RE SURE she must have known.but intensive police questioning and all the evidence pointed to the fact that she had no idea whatsoever that ian huntley was a paedophile and a child killer.its much easier to demonise this naive young woman and say she must have known.but the facts dont fit this theory

btw Trac I hope somehing gets sorted at the school. what a dreadful thing to happen.. :rant:

[/quote

maxine carr was guilty of being naive,a bad judge of character and in love with a man who didnt deserve her love.but to say she must have known and to lump her in the same category with myra hindley shows a complete misunderstanding of the case.ive read the trial transcripts and the police interviews and ive also read the books written on this case both by the parents of one of the children and by impartial investigators,so i base my post on factual accounts of the case not what im sure must have happened.ive also spoken to people who were present in court and who were involved in the case,and they all say maxine carr was just a naive young woman.my own personal involvement was because of a dissertation i wrote on the case,as part of a psychology thesis

kris said:
maxine carr didnt lie to cover up a murder.this is a fact.maxine carr was not present when the murders were comitted.fact.

maxine carr had no previous knowledge of huntleys previous child abuse allegations.

you can tarnish her all you like by using guilt by association.

luckily the law takes a different view to you ;)

as for the police.huntley had a  past record of child abuse although no actual convictions for it.if the police had kept a record of previous allegations of abuse then they might have arrested him quicker,but it would still have been too late to save Holly and Jessica.

Carr had provided Huntley with a FALSE ALIBI, believing his claims that he had not murdered the two girls. FACT,she was a guilty as him,I pray u or none of your kids ever get to be in the same situation as the sister/ parents

beaker said:
FFS  :rant: i hope they catch the scumbag and deal with him PROPERLY!!!  :rant:
I know what i'd like to do to the B*stards, though i'm sure it would infringe their human rights  :angry:   :rant:

Human rights lol

Only if i could get my hands on him theres 3 type of people i h8 in the world they are terroists,dog abusers,and kiddie fidlers and abusers :) I would tortuer him :)

posh totty said:
i am sitting here in tears remembering the kids across the road from me, the little girl ran to mine for safety and wrote down all he was doing to her and what she had to do for a packet of crisps  :rant:   :rant:   the mum knew full well what was going on and yes i did batter her!!! yes i got in trouble for it but id do it all over again if a child came to my door with the same problem!!! them kids wrote down everything for the police and the soc servs and still he was allowed to live there and do it repeatedly as he blamed it on his drinking problem and didnt realise what he was doing???!!! not enough evidence coz the mum stopped the kids from talking and all swept under carpet but thankfully soc servs did see through it all and he was finally removed!!!  :sweating:   i do blame the mother as she knew what was happening and should have protected her kids not a dirty filthy scumbag!!  :rant: we all had to watch as he was doing things with the girls right op me , he would also look over and if you werent looking he would do something to make you look and see what he was doing and give the dirtiest smirk , as much as to say you know what im doing and you cant do nothing!! the look in the girls eyes broke my heart!!!  :rant:   i would never protect anyone with something like that , any person with a shred of humanity would surely feel the same ?
trac , they wont do anything til it is proven as infringement on rights!!  :- "  :rant:

Got a address for this guy im sure i could sort something out for him?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back