The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Lesley - How is your dog?

haycroft

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
was wondering on how is sienna doing...any update on her progress

Funnily enough, so was I .............. I saw a reply Lesley had put on another thread and their photos in her signature jogged my memory

Yes we would love to know how shes doing Lesley too... :huggles:

Lesley has gone on a well deserved holiday this week, she will have some Internet access and will probably update up all when she can :thumbsup:

The latest progress report I had off Lesley was that Sienna continues to make good progress and is doing really well its a slow process but she has come on leaps and bounds she seems to be more determined too she is very food orientated (which she wasn't before) and now she will sit herself up for food if she can, she is eating like a pig and gets fed 4 times a day, but she's put 2lb on which in whippet terms is good in a week and a bit :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say Lesley enjoy your holiday and hopfully the change of scenery will do you and Sienna the world of good, you have worked really hard with Sienna and you should be so proud of yourself :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to hear they are having a well deserved break....I hope it does them all good especially Sienna.. :huggles: :huggles: :luck:

Have a good break Lesley, although I don't suppose you'll resting with Sienna, 3 dogs and 3 pups! (w00t) :lol: :lol: :huggles: :huggles:

Hope you have a nice time Lesley and the change of scenery does you good! :)

Hi everybody thankyou for your nice wishes and thanks Julie for doing that for me :huggles:

We are down at Raes now on holiday and didn't have a minute yesterday with setting up ect so I didnt have chance to log on.

Anyway Sienna is improving slowly her attitude is more determined which sometimes means she's trying to go a little fast for herself :eek: but she is doing well the physio is very pleased with her,she can hold her own weight but can't move when up without support because her right side is still too weak, she is lifting her back left leg now when walking sometimes though which she used to drag along, her front right leg is getting stronger but its a slow process, she is very bright in herself though and seems ok with her situation :thumbsup:

The weather is terrible but it's nice to be away, the puppies are taking it all in their stride for their first time in the caravan o:) o:) and Rae looked after them yesterday while we set up, Thankyou Rae :huggles:

:) Hope the weather picks up for you :luck: so glad Sienna is getting better - remember all those "little" improvements will add up to alot :huggles: :huggles:

Me n Ozzy are rooting for you.

Tina :thumbsup:

im so happy that shes improving even if its slow... ...its been almost a year the Peggy had her accident, some days she hasnt much strenth in her hind legs and also gotta except that shes a little incontinent aswell

I bet you cant wait for the day when sienna starts to walk on her own :thumbsup:

its great to have a break and i hope you lot are enjoying it down there and im sure Raes been enjoying the pups :wub: :thumbsup:

Great to hear that Sienna's doing so well. As said, all these little steps add up. :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup:

That's great news Lesley :thumbsup:

With Sienna's determination and your hard work these improvements are all well worth it :huggles: She has come along way since the accident happened :huggles:

Have a lovely well deserved holiday :thumbsup:

Weather still terrible :(

Sienna seems to me to be happy in herself, and is definately trying to get herself about. A real credit to all the hard work by her family :huggles:

Have a good holiday - have my fingers crossed for some sunshine for you :huggles:

I saw sienna :wub: last friday, and was truly amazed, she is doing brilliantly, well done lesley, andrew and jordon, sorry the weather wasnt better, we will try harder for the sun next time you are here.

cara,xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to hear you've all been for a change of scenery and Sienna is being brave and courageous, she's lucky to have such loving, patient family :luck: for more imrpovements.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back