The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Clair, all i have is some crappy ones, didn't take many but when i get the photographers web page i will down load some as she was clicking away all day when you least expected her too,
Woo Hoo...does that mean we see posh debbie in all her glory :D lol

Hello Tracey :huggles: :huggles:
don't you mean posh pikey clair, pmsl

hello traccy :D

just watched that movie the curse of benjamin button...what a slow and really depressing film..the only highlight was brad pitt....had to watch it all to see what happens but it really wasnt worth it..that was 2 hours of my life i wont get back :blink:

need to watch something funny now to lift the gloom from that movie....yaaaayy! shameless,series 2!!!!

is there any way to stop certain people viewing your profile? especially people who call you every name under the sun and wishes you were dead....some charming people on here isnt there?

just ignore them sarah......they are nothing more than sad idiots without a life ;)

is there any way to stop certain people viewing your profile? especially people who call you every name under the sun and wishes you were dead....some charming people on here isnt there?
Wishes you were dead !!!! did he say that :eek:

:eek: thats awful sarah

morning everyone ,its sunny again ,have a lovely day :D

just ignore them sarah......they are nothing more than sad idiots without a life ;)

[/quote

from what ive read and seen in other parts of the forum ie profile pages you lot arnt exactly innocent are you :)

my head is frazzled...didnt get any sleep last night thanks to besty and her friends...god they were loud ;)

hope everyone has a nice day x

my head is frazzled...didnt get any sleep last night thanks to besty and her friends...god they were loud ;)  

hope everyone has a nice day x
big hugs to you hely :huggles: :huggles:

Hello you lovely lot...you know who i'm refering to... :D :D :D :D

...see that someone has reincarnated themselves then

just been over emergancy vets with lily....slip was playing about with her...and opened up her wound...blood everywhere....vet put staples in with Lil conscious...you should have heard her scream..it was awful...poor girl..felt like running in and getting her to stop..so now she will have an even bigger scar :(

P1120826.jpg

hope this will be covered with the ongoing insurance claim....£109 to see the vet and £30 for staples

just been over emergancy vets with lily....slip was playing about with her...and opened up her wound...blood everywhere....vet put staples in with Lil conscious...you should have heard her scream..it was awful...poor girl..felt like running in and getting her to stop..so now she will have an even bigger scar :(
P1120826.jpg
Oh Sarah, poor little lil :( hope it stays together now love xxx

so do i clair....staples have to stay in for 14 days :( typical...she would be having the old stitches out this sat now she has even longer to wait

Last edited by a moderator:
how are we all today??? kids are back at 3 :D cant wait to see them...funny..everyone says make the most of the peace and quiet but i cant....miss the noise :D

oh sarah gentle hugs to lil and you hun :huggles: :huggles:

trouble is she will have the hump with me again!!!! she took a while to forgive me for the last vet visit but now this!!! i could have cried hearing her...its like when your babies have their vaccinations isnt it? awful...everyone in the waiting room were all looking at me..think we all winced together when lil screamed...horrible

how are we all today??? kids are back at 3 :D cant wait to see them...funny..everyone says make the most of the peace and quiet but i cant....miss the noise :D
Bet they'll be pleased to see you too Sarah xxx poor little lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back