The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks clair..i have given her some treats and she seems ok now..laying on the settee looking very sorry for herself :lol:

trouble is she will have the hump with me again!!!! she took a while to forgive me for the last vet visit but now this!!! i could have cried hearing her...its like when your babies have their vaccinations isnt it? awful...everyone in the waiting room were all looking at me..think we all winced together when lil screamed...horrible
not nice to hear them is it :(

have fun with the kids when they get back sarah :)

i will....be on wii sports with them..sid beats everyone at everything on there and doesnt he gloat!!!! little sod he is :wub: the only game i am okish is tennis...but he still whoops me on it!!!

little buggers arnt they sarah ,they love to beat you,mind i did win samantha once :D

Afternoon ladies and anyone else that is hovering :D

hope your all doing ok

Sarah it looks worse than it is, she will up and about being a spaz in no time :D

Oh looky we have another interloper, who wants to put their two penith in, when you know the full story, then come in and have your say if not please stay out of it :D

[/quote

from what ive read and seen in other parts of the forum ie profile pages you lot arnt exactly innocent are you :)

Hi Debbie , I'm fine thanks . Just been out for walk my silly old Dina fell over the edge of a steep hill lucky she was ok . Sorry to read about Sarahs poor Lily she has been in the wars

bloomimg hell alison bet your heart was in your mouth, lilly will be ok she is like sarah made of sterner stuff

I do know the full story debbie b ;) butter wouldn't melt in your lots mouths would it . By the way you would think with your exprience you would ensure more care of your own dog with an injury like that poor thing tut tut !!!

Who asked for your opinion ?

so easy to hide behind and keyboard isnt it? come on here and slag us off..well i have news for you pal...you wont intimidate us!!!!! cos we are strong together so why dont you go and get yourself a life eh???

I do know the full story debbie b ;) butter wouldn't melt in your lots mouths would it . By the way you would think with your exprience you would ensure more care of your own dog with an injury like that poor thing tut tut !!!
and what would that be then, the full story who are you anyway, if you have a problem with me that thats your own doing don't come on here spouting off, and as for the injury who are you to mouth off you don't know any off us and accidents do happen even to the most experienced people,and if you owned a dog then you would know, so whats your claim to fame then, none of us has said we are angels so statements like butter wouldn't melt should be dirrected at others as well

i do have a feeling that you might know me if you do then you know exactly what i am like, angel not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back