Not open for further replies.
Morning all :D

Crisp sandwiches at half eleven, :lol:

looks like its going to be another lovely day again

Morning muppets :D

All quiet on the western front!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Sue :D

Have a good day everyone :D

oh i have toothache...poked about with a needle and now its bleeding..so now i still have toothache and keep swallowing blood :x

any ideas what i can give me dogs to stop them eating poo? i have tried pineapple but that seems to make it all the more appealing to them..dirty sods :x i have heard of deter tablets but i rather try some cheaper options first...

any ideas what i can give me dogs to stop them eating poo? i have tried pineapple but that seems to make it all the more appealing to them..dirty sods :x i have heard of deter tablets but i rather try some cheaper options first...
More pineapple Sarah and every day, a whole ring each for the big ones and half should be enough for the tiddlers!

It will work - commercial problems just recreate the same enzymes at as higher cost! - it won't stop them from eating other dogs poo though outside your place!

i have all ready told you sarah .natural yoghurt or banannas as it is pertassium they might be lacking.if that dosent work then the food they are eating is going through there digestive system that quick that when it comes out it smell like the food you have given them so they eat there poo or other dogs poo as it smells like food too them :x :x :x

Never heard of that being used for eating poo,

as clair said up the pineapple :D

just make them up a fruit cocktail sarah...topped with yoghurt...squirty ceam with a cherry on the top :lol:

morning folks :D

sarah...sorry to hear about your lil...hope she is feeling ok xxxxxx

see i missed the muppets again ;)

went to the new forest yesterday....had a great time except from the gypo havinga looney moment and falling into a yukky muddy slimey lake thingy!!!!! she got the fright of her life ;) ....had to take her to the nice lake and wash her down...my god she stank :x ...we didnt get back till late and had to bath her...she is now smelling like peppermint :wub:

here you go girls piccies and a video of the fireworks

not really good ones

the reception layout

Picture743.jpg

the fireworks

Picture765.jpg

me and kane(not a good one) :D

Picture748.jpg

Picture748.jpg

Aw don't you look a handsome couple! lovely Dress - you look gorgeous! :D

Hello girls, Sarah what has happened to your poor lilly :(

And debbie you looking stunning in that dress :thumbsup:

Hiya courtney long time no speak hows you and the gang hope your good :D

Hi debbie ino havnt been on in a while, like to pop in when i can and see how your all doing :)

Me and the gang are good thanks, hope your and you had a fab time at the wedding, i wont your dress :lol:

Sarah you can buy stuff to put in there water which stopped them eating there own poo i'll ask the OH what its called and let you no.

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back