The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmm yes that is a nice sig you will been known from now in as the don't mess with me hatchet bird :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
just been over to pets at home and next door is a furniture village..me and kids straight in on the massage chairs!!! they are fantastic...massage your neck,back,legs..recline right back..remote control!! they are class!!! at £1,300 they should be good..then off we go to the bed department...bouncing about on them all..that was just me :teehee: the tempur mattresses are amazing...the was one of the reclining beds and i laid on it..nance got the remote and started to lift me up..i was yelling at her to stop cos i was getting squished into a v sign..feet coming up to meet me head :wacko: god knows what they thought of us in there...and there is a free drinks machine so we all filled our boots..summat about furniture shops isnt there...we sat on every settee..laid on every bed!!!!!! bet they were glad when we left :teehee:

just been over to pets at home and next door is a furniture village..me and kids straight in on the massage chairs!!! they are fantastic...massage your neck,back,legs..recline right back..remote control!! they are class!!! at £1,300 they should be good..then off we go to the bed department...bouncing about on them all..that was just me :teehee: the tempur mattresses are amazing...the was one of the reclining beds and i laid on it..nance got the remote and started to lift me up..i was yelling at her to stop cos i was getting squished into a v sign..feet coming up to meet me head :wacko: god knows what they thought of us in there...and there is a free drinks machine so we all filled our boots..summat about furniture shops isnt there...we sat on every settee..laid on every bed!!!!!! bet they were glad when we left :teehee:
(w00t) can just picture the scene sarah :wacko:

PMSL what you like

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh sarah that is so funny ,nance is soooooooo funny bless her :D

thanks...she is lovely isnt she..typed in dragon slayer on photobucket and she came up :D

you could see all the po faced couples looking at us in disgust..there was this stool thingy that you sit on and apparantly you lose loads of weight by trying to keep on..bit like a rodeo ..so course our sid gets on..we turn it up to the high setting and we were screaming with laughter at him trying to stay on!!! cos all i got was "can we buy it mum?" yeah of course..have a spare £500 to buy this for you lot to twat about on!!!!

she has taste does young hannah!! who could not love the lolly that is jubbly?? they are jubblytastic...raise your glass to lord jubb from jubblyville...oh christ..got brain freeze :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back