The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
alright chuffs..just took kids to toys r us for sid to spend birthday money :wacko: glad to see you put pics up missus!! lovely xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
bored....think i will just give dogs a road walk today...get me and the kids out for a while :D you can guarantee that the minute we hit the high street in poole one of them will have a crap......right in full view of everyone...at least the dogs do their business before we leave :teehee:

Afternoon folks , Debbie you look lovely in your dress , looks like a posh wedding you were at :D

can feel seven pairs of beady eyes staring at me...when i move they go nutso!!! they heard me tell the kids we will walk them soon!!

i have all ready told you sarah .natural yoghurt or banannas as it is pertassium they might be lacking.if that dosent work then the food they are eating is going through there digestive system that quick that when it comes out it smell like the food you have given them so they eat there poo or other dogs poo as it smells like food too them :x :x :x

Got this advice from a top greyhound vet we saw in harlow last year .so im suprised you havent heard of it deb

Hy all

you all seam to have had a busy weekend and all that. hope the d##kheads have all gone.

sarah:- how is lil doing seen the new photos hope shes well and healing :wub:

Debbie:- you look lovely in your posh frock o:)

hopeing everyone is well and happy.

jade went to cadet camp yesterday and she's just rang me to tell me shes fine and its brill but she has to go inside her wardrobe to get a signal to phone home bless her I can just see her now crushed in side it (w00t) (w00t) miss my little big girl like mad. :wacko: .

i have all ready told you sarah .natural yoghurt or banannas as it is pertassium they might be lacking.if that dosent work then the food they are eating is going through there digestive system that quick that when it comes out it smell like the food you have given them so they eat there poo or other dogs poo as it smells like food too them :x :x :x

Got this advice from a top greyhound vet we saw in harlow last year .so im suprised you havent heard of it deb
nope news to me that one, some how i can't see greyhound trainers going out their way to by bananna's and yoghurt for that tight arses

but then again its down to the way they are weaned from the start

bored....think i will just give dogs a road walk today...get me and the kids out for a while :D you can guarantee that the minute we hit the high street in poole one of them will have a crap......right in full view of everyone...at least the dogs do their business before we leave :teehee:
(w00t) (w00t) PMSL :lol: :lol:

Afternoon folks , Debbie you look lovely in your dress , looks like a posh wedding you were at :D
Yes Alison it was a posh wedding, hence why i had to wear a dreaa don't think me jeans and wellies would of gone somehow but i say if it rained i would wear my wellies with my dress :lol:

Afternoon all you lovely FAOers :huggles:

Sarah how's lily doing ? :unsure:

Debbie you look lovely in those pics :)

Nice to see you in here Courtney :)

Love the recent pics of your lot trac :thumbsup:

Hely you should of let me know you were coming down to the new forest :( we could of met up :thumbsup:

We were there yesterday (well at Brokenhurst) meeting up with Liz and Skyes daddy :wub: :huggles:

Hope everyone is ok :huggles:

Picture748.jpg
Aw don't you look a handsome couple! lovely Dress - you look gorgeous! :D
Ditto :thumbsup:

afternoon ladies :D

thank you sonia :)

glad you got to meet up with the lovely liz and skye met her daddy again :huggles: :huggles:

nice to see its been busy in here today :) :)

Blimey juney, you're a woman of few words these days...very unlike you!!!

you ok?.... ;)

Hi Courtney and Sonia, good to see you :D

i'm ok thx trac and clair :huggles:

Same trac :thumbsup: dave has been home all week made things much easier bless him :)

Just thinking i should take my 2 out as well clair, not that skye will want too :( jumps up on the settee as soon as i

get her harness out the cupboard :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back