The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
then we paid a quick visit to b&q...could see sid and stan skidding up the aisles!!! "can we get this kitchen mum?" "oh..look at this bathroom!" and so on.....

think we will stay indoors and toast to lord jubb of jubblivilles me thinks (w00t)

got some cumberland sausages fried in onions,mash tattys with a whole tub of the cheese that is creamed...the big Philly!!! corn on the cob and peas..love peas at the mo....big smoosh of butter on them too..and salt and black pepper...cant wait for teatime!!!! :D

Afternoon all you lovely FAOers :huggles: Sarah how's lily doing ? :unsure:

Debbie you look lovely in those pics :)

Nice to see you in here Courtney :)

Love the recent pics of your lot trac :thumbsup:

Hely you should of let me know you were coming down to the new forest :( we could of met up :thumbsup:

We were there yesterday (well at Brokenhurst) meeting up with Liz and Skyes daddy :wub: :huggles:

Hope everyone is ok :huggles:
derrr i should have shouldnt i.....we saw man and woman with 2 whippies.......(not you) robert said .."go and ask they are on your forum"...i told him to bog off they would think i was a right loon :lol:

we were in brokenhurst as well sonia ;)

you told me you hid behind a tree cos you saw sonia...shame on you hely....i wouldnt do that to you sonia :D

did you not have you I AM HELY FROM K9 cap on then? told ya..always wear that out....imagine the friends you can make!!!

Afternoon all you lovely FAOers :huggles: Sarah how's lily doing ? :unsure:

Debbie you look lovely in those pics :)

Nice to see you in here Courtney :)

Love the recent pics of your lot trac :thumbsup:

Hely you should of let me know you were coming down to the new forest :( we could of met up :thumbsup:

We were there yesterday (well at Brokenhurst) meeting up with Liz and Skyes daddy :wub: :huggles:

Hope everyone is ok :huggles:
derrr i should have shouldnt i.....we saw man and woman with 2 whippies.......(not you) robert said .."go and ask they are on your forum"...i told him to bog off they would think i was a right loon :lol:

we were in brokenhurst as well sonia ;)
Ring me next time hun ;)

you told me you hid behind a tree cos you saw sonia...shame on you hely....i wouldnt do that to you sonia :D
not i bloody didnt you bugger :lol:

i will def ring you next time love...we didnt leave here until 12.30 ish....had a lovely day though xx

flynnie is asleep on the floor and all his front teeth are showing!! he looks insane..slip is after me jubbly...she loves em too :D

i am meant to be cleaning out my understairs cupboard.......got about 20 bags in there that i havent used for ages...guess i should try and sell them on ebay.......everyone just throws all their stuff in there...really pee's me off...i opened it this morning and a pair of roller skates fell on my toe :angry:

cant be arsed :D

can only eat on one side of my gob cos of my toothache..did i mention i had toothache???

oohhh we have jubblys in our freezer...i like the strawberry ones :D

we can make vodka jubblies!!!! you are staying off the captains my luv.....
god no if i had vodka ones at your pace even white snake wouldn't be able to rouse me from a coma :lol: :lol:
tell you what is nice debbie ,get a watermelon put a hole in it ,pour a full bottle of vody in ,leave it in the fridge for 24hrs and its bloody lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back