The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You going to Ugbrooke House this year sarah ? :unsure: It's on the 23rd this year :thumbsup:

tropical jubblys are lush hely....fav is orange though...great when you have a hangover...

we can make vodka jubblies!!!! you are staying off the captains my luv.....
god no if i had vodka ones at your pace even white snake wouldn't be able to rouse me from a coma :lol: :lol:
tell you what is nice debbie ,get a watermelon put a hole in it ,pour a full bottle of vody in ,leave it in the fridge for 24hrs and its bloody lovely
mm, sounds lush trac...wonder if it will work with a strawberry :teehee:

you told me you hid behind a tree cos you saw sonia...shame on you hely....i wouldnt do that to you sonia :D
not i bloody didnt you bugger :lol:

i will def hide away from you again hun...we didnt leave here until 12.30 ish....had a lovely day though xx
:thumbsup: ;)
SARAH LOVELAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooo hely shouted :eek: :eek: :eek:

you told me you hid behind a tree cos you saw sonia...shame on you hely....i wouldnt do that to you sonia :D
not i bloody didnt you bugger :lol:

i will def hide away from you again hun...we didnt leave here until 12.30 ish....had a lovely day though xx
:thumbsup: ;)
SARAH LOVELAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooo hely shouted :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p

if it gets worse then i will....my dentist is crazy...he always makes you at ease...not scary like the dentists years ago...hated ours..mr.ashworth..he looked like dracula...used to scare the crapola out of me and my brothers..mum used to have to drag us in the surgery....all shaking and crying

where do you get your supply of jubbs hely? iceland are the cheapest here at the mo...we have one freezer drawer packed to the brim of jubblys!!!!

god no if i had vodka ones at your pace even white snake wouldn't be able to rouse me from a coma :lol: :lol:

tell you what is nice debbie ,get a watermelon put a hole in it ,pour a full bottle of vody in ,leave it in the fridge for 24hrs and its bloody lovely

mm, sounds lush trac...wonder if it will work with a strawberry :teehee:

Think that might just be over doing the vodka a bit hely :lol: :lol:

if it gets worse then i will....my dentist is crazy...he always makes you at ease...not scary like the dentists years ago...hated ours..mr.ashworth..he looked like dracula...used to scare the crapola out of me and my brothers..mum used to have to drag us in the surgery....all shaking and crying
have you got any oil of clove or a drop of whiskey leave it on the tooth for a while

i have a phobia of dentists....when i was younger i had to have a tooth out......the dentist had to inject my gum and it went through my cheek....i punched him in the face and my mum and dad have had to drag me in there ever since...had to have a tooth out a few years ago....the dentist had to knock me out before i even got in the dentists room.....make me feel sick and :(

yes and we have guests watching our useful information :lol: :lol: :lol:

you never know they might be taking notes of the vodka jubblies and strawberrys frozen with vodka

its like delia smith in here :lol: :lol:

eeeuurgghhhh..clove oil :x no thanks deb..but loving the whisky option..how about a drop of mr.j.daniels to ease the pain ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back