The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bye sarah have a good hooley with the dogs and kids and yes two women is good i will more for you ;)

bye sarah have a good hooley with the dogs and kids and yes two women is good i will more for you ;)
am i missing out on a good book ladies...........info please...i have nowt to read at the mo ;)

and so is lynda la plante's red dahlia and the ones that follow reccomend them ;)

Glad the dentist sorted you Sarah, just what did he use to probe in your gob? :eek: Seems to have sorted you out anyway :D :lol:

well..i was a bit worried when he got the car jack out :eek: kept tapping on the tooth with that metal thingy..."does this hurt?" "YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" "what about this one?" "YEEEESSSSSSSS FFSAKE"...

how could you not get into martina cole hely? sex,violence,foul language...all you need in a book :teehee:

i am only scared of getting teeth pulled cos i am a vain bitch and couldnt stand knobs in my gob..i dont mind anything else being done...you know stuck in any other orifice! I had oral with the dentist about 15 years ago and that is what is playing up now....just cant wait to get it sorted now...should have listened to you lot and took it out earlier :b
:wacko: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek:
you should know by now june that sarah never reads back :lol:

run out of salad cream...all i have is the weight watcher one which in my opinion doesnt bear entertaining..it has to be heinz full fat salad cream..the full bifta :p none of these cheap,low fat imitators

have tonight and tomorrow to have a smooch with simon then off him for a week...mind you i cant wait to get these tablets working...its throbbing..really hurts people :( sympathy please!!

have anyone heard that song by just jack? the day i died....its about his day and how he does the breakfast for the kids..how much he loves his wife so its the best day of his life then he gets killed by a taxi....you will have to hear it cos he sings it better than i have explained it.. :p

how could you not get into martina cole hely? sex,violence,foul language...all you need in a book :teehee:
:b just couldnt read them.....maybe the bloke who was sat next to me by the pool was putting me off...he was wearing white speedo's :x

will try again :))

well..i fly the flag for the foul language deb!!!!! sure i have a mild case of tourrettes :blink:

have anyone heard that song by just jack? the day i died....its about his day and how he does the breakfast for the kids..how much he loves his wife so its the best day of his life then he gets killed by a taxi....you will have to hear it cos he sings it better than i have explained it.. :p
think i have sarah...didnt take much notice of it :b

robert has been out with the dog since 10am :blink: .......

eeuurghhh..speedo's..i used to rip the pee out of my mate's hub cos he wore them all the time!!! i said to him that speedos are acceptable up to the age of 18 months then time to bin them!!! horrible things....spesh white ones :x

the pain is spreading up my nose..oh it hurts...cant rem when i last took painkillers.. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back