The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello slappers! :eek: Hope you're all having a good day, mine is going well so far. Well, except the sore throat - but it could be worse :D Sarah you and your gang have me in stitches - FAO is just the place to come for a pick me up during the day! :lol:
:eek: :eek: hope you are feeling better juney :huggles:

right,i have bitten the bullet and made a dentist's app...tomoz at half 9....its agony now :( maybe poking about with a needle hasnt helped :b feeling all sorry for myself here...mainly cos it hurts to eat....really hungry but its too sore :(
well done sarah ,you are brave :huggles: :huggles: ,just tell them how scared you are and they will be gentle with you ,i hate the dentist ,always had a fear ,i had a great one in Manchester who would give you valium :D

i am only scared of getting teeth pulled cos i am a vain bitch and couldnt stand gaps in my gob..i dont mind anything else being done...i had root treatment done about 15 years ago and that is what is playing up now....just cant wait to get it sorted now...should have listened to you lot and rang dentist earlier :b

oh thats the worst cos i cant eat jubblys cos the cold hits me tooth and the pain :eek: agony.....oh why is life so unfair??? been de-jubblyfied :(

Hello queen of the slappers! here:eek: Hope you're all having a good day, mine is going well so far. Well, except the sore throat - but it could be worse :D Sarah when you have a minute could you order me the full bondage kit as my old one has moth holes in it, and i would like to wear a new one at the new npwra championships now debbie has met me i feel i can relax and wear something more comfortable in as i had to wear normal clothes as she might have thought i was a bit wierd, you and your gang have me in stitches - FAO is just the place to come for a pick up during the day! but i seemed to have missed avid never mind next time eh David if your up to it :lol:

Oh june i am totally shocked at this revelation (w00t) (w00t)

Hello queen of the slappers! here:eek: Hope you're all having a good day, mine is going well so far. Well, except the sore throat - but it could be worse :D Sarah when you have a minute could you order me the full bondage kit as my old one has moth holes in it, and i would like to wear a new one at the new npwra championships now debbie has met me i feel i can relax and wear something more comfortable in as i had to wear normal clothes as she might have thought i was a bit wierd, you and your gang have me in stitches - FAO is just the place to come for a pick up during the day! but i seemed to have missed avid never mind next time eh David if your up to it :lol:

Oh june i am totally shocked at this revelation (w00t) (w00t)
:eek: :eek: im lost for words

good lord juney :blink: :blink: did you have your bondage gear on under your clothes at crufts :-

Crikey! sarah must get my order in quick, can you you order me at pvc red catsuit and thigh length lace up boot think it will cheer up the other residents anyway off to have my bed bath now, speak soon
god david your a dark horse :D
Ladies - I must apologise profusely for that dreadful post. I can't think what came over me! In fact I can't remember being on here at all!!!

Must go for a lay down!

Hello David xxx they are a rotten lot aren't they?!?

Lovely to see you young man, I hope all is going well for you xxx

Crikey! sarah must get my order in quick, can you you order me at pvc red catsuit and thigh length lace up boot think it will cheer up the other residents anyway off to have my bed bath now, speak soon
Ladies - I must apologise profusely for that dreadful post. I can't think what came over me! In fact I can't remember being on here at all!!!

Must go for a lay down!
:lol: must be the weather david

i am only scared of getting teeth pulled cos i am a vain bitch and couldnt stand knobs in my gob..i dont mind anything else being done...you know stuck in any other orifice! I had oral with the dentist about 15 years ago and that is what is playing up now....just cant wait to get it sorted now...should have listened to you lot and took it out earlier :b
:wacko: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must go for a lay down!
I know just what you mean David - some strange being been on here today :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am only scared of getting teeth pulled cos i am a vain bitch and couldnt stand knobs in my gob..i dont mind anything else being done...you know stuck in any other orifice! I had oral with the dentist about 15 years ago and that is what is playing up now....just cant wait to get it sorted now...should have listened to you lot and took it out earlier :b
:eek:

:eek: :eek: sarah i bet you feel better for getting that off your chest , now i know why you have so many jubbly's ,numbs your mouth :-

morning plebs!!!! raining here...oh cant wait to get up dentist..been in agony with this..

have you seen that lurcher and whippet that wants rehoming? breaks your heart doesnt it? just hope someone decent takes them on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back