The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well..i think the yogurt,banana and pineapple worked....looked like a cow had visited over night with the amount out there :x gave one of them the splats thou....so been out there with the hose washing it all away...enjoy your breakfast by the way!!

my kids have a new phrase...when i gob off at them which i frequently do they go "stop your chatting mum" or "what you chatting about?" and they do that mimicking with the hand like a mouth...honestly it drives me mad..then i walk away and go"stop your chatting mum" in that really pathetic way when you try to copy someone...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Last edited by a moderator:
i have got neck ache :angry: sitting still for ages at the tattoo studio..really hurts..and my toothache is back.....

waiting for my darling children to get up then out with the dogs..leave lil here..you should see the face on her cos i put a tshirt on her!!! well...its better than the collar isnt it but she has a right nark on for some reason...funny when they have a moody on isnt it? their face seems to look even longer!!

its gonna be a cracker here today..like yesterday...really want to take them down the beach but they cause mayhem when let loose.....charging around like loons....it will be busy too down there cos its the only beach that is dog friendly this time of year

morning.....bleedin ips thingy..taken me ages to get here.......!!

bit dull here today.....think it might rain :angry:

got a houseful of kids today.......they have made a mess already...... :(

Crikey! sarah must get my order in quick, can you you order me at pvc red catsuit and thigh length lace up boot think it will cheer up the other residents anyway off to have my bed bath now, speak soon
god david your a dark horse :D

order is placed david!! it was these ones you wanted?

HighThighBoots.jpg

Morning you crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy lot :huggles:

Seems like i'm the only sane one to come on here lately :D :- o:)

David I think red will really suit you :D .............match your eyes when you've had a few :eek: :lol:

Enjoy your walk sarah, we really must meet up again and walk the dogs :thumbsup:

maybe H/Head :unsure:

drawers sorted and cleaned

oven cleaned

coffee break.....the kids are driving me insane ;)

sane & sonia...in the same post.....pmsl so much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back