The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
im crazy about you hely :lol: :lol:

:b you make me my knees turn to jelly Debbie
i god ....i wanted hely...she is lush.....can we share debbie
:huh:
didnt know i was god hely :-
i always bow down to you trac...you know that ;)
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
if any of you want any orders placed then just txt me...deb,i told you before,they dont do them that big....

hely..i will order your strap on..oh sorry hun....didnt mean to let that slip....you dirty dog you!!!

right im off for a vody and bitter lemon...that bleedin Debbie keeps changing my posts...so childish ;)

trace..was it the nurses outfit or the fireman's you wanted?? to be fair they both will look fab on you :thumbsup:

everyone gone... ;)

trace..was it the nurses outfit or the fireman's you wanted?? to be fair they both will look fab on you :thumbsup:
no i want the gimp suit with the extra large ball as you know my gob is massive, oh yeah do they do a trunk that i can hide in want to be like the one on pulp fiction, oh and the other thing i ordered was the fire extinguisher cancel that i didn't have my glasses on when i was looking through the catalogue, i could only see a big red thing and thought it was the new size out :thumbsup:

Tracey (w00t) (w00t)

no i want the gimp suit with the extra large ball as you know my gob is massive, oh yeah do they do a trunk that i can hide in want to be like the one on pulp fiction, oh and the other thing i ordered was the fire extinguisher cancel that i didn't have my glasses on when i was looking through the catalogue, i could only see a big red thing and thought it was the new size out :thumbsup:

Tracey (w00t) (w00t)
pmsl !!!!!!!!!

right im off....have agood evening ladies and Debbie ;)

sweet dreams ahe deb :lol:

Crikey! Can't beleive what I've been reading here!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I go away for 2 days and..........?

Anyway - you'll have to explain it all to me when i get back!

Crikey! Can't beleive what I've been reading here! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

i will have to leave that to debbie david she is the expert ,i havent a clue what they are on about :unsure:

Good evening by the way lovely to see you :D

Same here David - I have a weekend off, and all hell is let loose. We need you back soon, you have a calming effect on the girlies :D

Same here David - I have a weekend off, and all hell is let loose. We need you back soon, you have a calming effect on the girlies :D
:eek: :eek: ive been an o:) juney

morning butters!!!! had a terrible night's sleep...dogs kept barking all the time..no one about they just decided to keep me awake :angry: hope all well and speak r'on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back